Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

thanks for the info boss.

so far ive been hearing most of the ppl who wear them lean toward the recommendation 

i can sell them off or trade them a bit quicker if their still on ice and not tried on (from personal experience dealer sneakers)

i know everyones foot is diffrent but never hurts to ask.. (learned that the hard way with the RFxFP got a size 8 instead of my TTS 9 which i cant seem to get rid of)
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
 lol

hey guys, how do central parks fit? I see some people saying it fits snug. Should I go half up from nike size?
I'm a 10 in almost every sneaker I own.  The central parks have good length but toe box is a little cramped but nothing terrible.  Maybe half size up if you have high volume/wider foot.

Finally was able to complete the RF mint & cove GLV pack. After some searching and negotiating, I found DS Coves for $230. I still prefer the overall shape of the mint GLV but the Cove color and pigskin suede is just
smokin.gif
 ! Now I got to decide which pair of shoe laces to rock...

Last edited:
Finally was able to complete the RF mint & cove GLV pack. After some searching and negotiating, I found DS Coves for $230. I still prefer the overall shape of the mint GLV but the Cove color and pigskin suede is just
smokin.gif
 ! Now I got to decide which pair of shoe laces to rock...

Congrats... I feel the same about them. I prefer the color of the coves but the shape of the mints. I personally prefer the ropes that are on them right now.

Anyone have fit pics of the mesh bleeckers? I am still tempted to pick up although the temperature has been spiking up in NJ
yeah i got you later on today. and actually wore my black mesh ones last week (i live in NJ too) when the temp. was in the 80s and they were pretty comfortable. wasn't hot or anything in them, which surprised me because they don't feel as lightweight as they look.

RF has been strangely quiet this month, no projects, no sneakers,no hype building, that's a surprise

RF has been strangely quiet this month, no projects, no sneakers,no hype building, that's a surprise
prob because none of that **** clothing is selling. he flooded us with way too much this spring, people are over it. 

he's been posting a lot of NBs. 

i saw the ones he was working on. 998s.maybe this month.

if its not a made in USA 998 then who cares.. 
I remember reading a few months back how shops usually have to wait a pretty long time (1-1.5 years) to put out a collab with a made in USA model. I feel like RonRon has probably been aiming for that for some time now so it could be due.

I could see him going for his signiture toebox cw which could be promising on a 998. 

I agree though, 997 > 998. 

just any simple color combination will work on the 998, that's why I'm glad to hear from @joelom  that its nothing to crazy at least for now. question is will we drop $250 on a fieg made in USA NB?

Back
Top Bottom