Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd still rather have him try something new, even though there is a small chance it actually works, then continue to see him recycle old color ways.
Some old cw's could be amazing on a 998 but it be even more amazing for him to come out with a new cw thats awesome

RFs old stuff was pretty amazing. New stuff is awful. Recycle the piss out of it! 
The rose gold colorway was one of the best, if not the best colorways he's done. But his recycled version was crap. Even when he recycles great colorways he can mess them up. That's why I'd rather have him take the chance and put forth the effort to try and create something new that we haven't seen before.

The rose gold colorway was one of the best, if not the best colorways he's done. But his recycled version was crap. Even when he recycles great colorways he can mess them up. That's why I'd rather have him take the chance and put forth the effort to try and create something new that we haven't seen before.
Yup. All of his "greatest hits" were new colorways at the time. The colors he has recycled certainly dont have the same appeal as the originals. So, with that said, bring on something new!

mints were pretty much an exact copy, coves same color lighter midsole and still looked really good, rose golds weren't the same color really and would've been fire with the grey stripes...the clarks were meh

I want to see some 996s or 997s but knowing his *** hes going to say something like the 620 and the 993 have always been his favorite NBs so hes making a ugly *** pack.

you'll be happy. 
nerd.gif

bro u need to plan an nj summit man

meh... theyre a lifestyle brand at this point. plus the kith employees usually hook it up with those kind of things (chocolate and chapstick) for free.

i always find it funny how people wanna clown them but are mashing keyboards when his collabs drop. all hes gotta do is what clark said: recycle on a new model. and also supergreens 

meh... theyre a lifestyle brand at this point. plus the kith employees usually hook it up with those kind of things (chocolate and chapstick) for free.

i always find it funny how people wanna clown them but are mashing keyboards when his collabs drop. all hes gotta do is what clark said: recycle on a new model. and also supergreens 
There's a company with a rectangular logo not 3 blocks away from his Nyc store that seems to be a ~bit~ of an inspiration point, and part of why he's trying to solidify his streetwear brand while the collabs have interest.

Bape doesn't have a rectangular logo. That's what he's trying to become.

Supreme and Kith definitely do not have the same marketing approaches.

Trust me I've been in this thread and the #supnt thread long enough to know who the regulars are :wink:

Back
Top Bottom