Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

On foot today. Really love these- the colors, the profile, almost the materials... I mean they're better than 90% of nike stuff, right?

LOL breh..they dont know yet. Just give them a little time to realize
nerd.gif
I knew from the start :wink:

Very dope! Hows the length on the bleecker shorts? Not sure about the length
i have a medium both in the bleeckers and the shorts, they stop just short of the knee cap standing up. actually, exactly like these two photos

Bape doesn't have a rectangular logo. That's what he's trying to become.

Supreme and Kith definitely do not have the same marketing approaches.

Trust me I've been in this thread and the #supnt thread long enough to know who the regulars are :wink:
I don't see why being a regular or not would have anything to do with an observation...

Even without the same marketing methods, kiths aesthetic and products line up WAY more with supreme then bape.

i just feel like to even compare kith anywhere near supreme is an insult to supreme and what it stands for.

i got love for all nt, regular and irregular 

Swim suits look pretty nice.  I'd be interested to hear some opinions if anyone cops.

Feeling this pair:

trunks are nice, buuuuuut the "Just Us" branding near the buttocks ruins it.
Yeah I think I'd me a lot more inclined to cop without that.  Looking forward to getting plenty of wears out of my Great Jones shorts this summer though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom