Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I stopped following RF and KITH on IG this year. If a new shoe is coming out Gucci Paul will just post it. I have no interest in seeing the rest of the stuff he posts. 

Last edited:

I stopped following RF and KITH on IG this year. If a new shoe is coming out Gucci Paul will just post it. I have no interest in seeing the rest of the stuff he posts. 
Probably some of the most sage advice given on NT in a while. Some of his Tweets are a bit nauseating/irritating. 

i tried searching through the thread but I couldn't find out what the sizing is like on some of the clothing. more specifically the bleecker shorts and tees. 
Any 6 ft + guys in here who know how the v-neck and heather tees fit? I normally wear an XL in Nike Athletic cut blends and JCrew Pre Washed Slim but have no idea how long these shirts run or how thick they are. Im like 6'3 185-190 lbs.

Any 6 ft + guys in here who know how the v-neck and heather tees fit? I normally wear an XL in Nike Athletic cut blends and JCrew Pre Washed Slim but have no idea how long these shirts run or how thick they are. Im like 6'3 185-190 lbs.

I'm your weight, but not your height. I'm 5-11. I wear a L. Hope that's some help.

Just a easy change I did on these the other day. Look much better imo. The all white midsole and sole was big and blocky.

Dudes really out here dropping $70 on swim trunks because of a Kith logo?
I could do without all the branding, but the overall design is pretty dope.  Please don't worry about what else someone wants to spend their money on.

I could do without all the branding, but the overall design is pretty dope.  Please don't worry about what else someone wants to spend their money on.

By all means go swim your laps in swag, but to me they just look like any other $20 pair of trunks you can buy at h&m or pacsun. I'm sure the quality is the same.

Last edited:
By all means go swim your laps in swag, but to me they just look like any other $20 pair of trunks you can buy at h&m or pacsun. I'm sure the quality is the same.
u should see what high end designer charge for swim trunks 

It's been 46 days since the last KITH sneaker release/collab. With no sign of his next sneaker/collab release, what has this world come to?!?!?!

It's been 46 days since the last KITH sneaker release/collab. With no sign of his next sneaker/collab release, what has this world come to?!?!?!

Didn't he recently post on IG that he's working on a new project? Just not sure what it is exactly.

Back
Top Bottom