Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got the shipping charge. 

DSCo updated their site yesterday to show that "free shipping with orders over $100"

Lets hope your replacement pair is prestine 
I'm pretty sure they took off the banner stating free shipping when the shoes released. They prob want to save some $ on shipping, cause they know ppl are stilling willing to buy. Concepts does the same thing, shipping is free for all orders but not collabs.

Ahh good catch really didn't pay attention day of and just went back to the site today.

DSCo shipped, not bad but will be here monday
Nice... my order is still processing....

I received both pairs from Kith today tho... Both flawless...

Sagas are ugly. The tongue is dope, that's about it... Glad I didn't get a pair for myself.

The GL5s are clean, not great but a nice summer shoe but Ronnie should keep the silver tiger stripes on both side IMO.... 

Last edited:
parts of the hide asics uses can be "normal" or "shorter" or "hairier" than others...unfortunately the suede they use is inconsistent. you could try reaching out to kith/diamond for a replacement if it bothers you. part of my sages were similar.
kinda disappointed.

anyone gonna do anything about theirs?

The GL5s are clean, not great but a nice summer shoe but Ronnie should keep the silver tiger stripes on both side IMO.... 

I hate the silver tiger stripes especially because of the already huge chunk of silver on the heel, but everyone has their own opinion. :smile:

Saw DSCo created a label for my sagas sometime this morning.  Expect to have em by Tuesday.  Just glad I didn't have to pay the extra 15 on tax from Kith, but good to hear their stepping it up on their shipping.  Not stressing the shipping time, it's not like they're going straight to feet.

I decided I want the Saga's now also

You guys go TTS for Sagas? I go up a half size to a 9.5 for GL3's and GLV's

DSC is super slow. They already charged my card on Saturday and they still haven't shipped, this is totally unacceptable. In addition, I emailed them 2 days ago regarding when it will be shipped and no answer... hope they don't just ignore me cause that's just unprofessional. 

DSC is super slow. They already charged my card on Saturday and they still haven't shipped, this is totally unacceptable. In addition, I emailed them 2 days ago regarding when it will be shipped and no answer... hope they don't just ignore me cause that's just unprofessional. 
it's the second business day. Did you pay for overnight shipping?

it's the second business day. Did you pay for overnight shipping?
it's business day #3 now. There was no option for overnight shipping. What I don't get is that there is already a charge on my card on Saturday so why can't they just ship it on Monday? Kith already shipped theirs on monday.

Your order has been successfully received, it will ship via UPS Ground. Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery. You will be notified via email once your order has shipped out. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].

Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

but who really has time to read nowadays?
mean.gif

Your order has been successfully received, it will ship via UPS Ground. Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery. You will be notified via email once your order has shipped out. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].

Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

but who really has time to read nowadays?
mean.gif
what do they mean by order processing and verification? i called my bank and they said that DSC already billed my card on Saturday so what more is there to wait for? just ship the damn shoes like kith did on monday. excuse my ranting but im moving out of my house next tuesday and im afraid i may not be here when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom