Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm actually just worried my order will get canceled since my billing and shipping addresses were different; was still able to checkout Friday morning 1 hour after release time, and received email Friday night from DSCo to confirm order received...

I'm actually just worried my order will get canceled since my billing and shipping addresses were different; was still able to checkout Friday morning 1 hour after release time, and received email Friday night from DSCo to confirm order received...

Set up UPS MyChoice. I was trying to change it, and then I realized they ship to the billing. I just change it that way.

oh lord
laugh.gif

by any chance was is a saga in a size 9.5 that you ordered? if thats the case, go ahead and cancel that order big homie 
happy.gif

i'm trying to but they won't respond to my email and they don't even have a damn phone number on their website.

3-4 days for order verification and processing.. what does that entail? the payment is in as per my bank on Saturday, what more is there to verify and process??
It entails "3-4 days for order verification and processing"... Jesus **** already. You are the type of customer that NOBODY wants to do business with. I'm certain that these companies would prefer that you keep your money.

That dude is the type that needs to not buy shoes. For the better of the customer, get out of here with that nonsense.
roll.gif

So true man.  Dude is ripping because he has had to wait three days, I cant believe this much impatience and self importance is real haha.

I HAVE PAID THUS I AM GOD. DELIVER THE GOODS IMMEDIATELY.  

Last edited:

Set up UPS MyChoice. I was trying to change it, and then I realized they ship to the billing. I just change it that way.

Good tip, but I'm a long time MyChoice member. I usually redirect my shipments and pick them up at a UPS facility instead of having it dropped off at my house (billing address) for safety reasons.

Shipping address for this release is to my brother's house since I'm going there next week to visit, who also has MyChoice and also shows nothing on the schedule. Now looking back I guess I should have just kept both addresses the same and then re-directed it after it shipped.

How do you read what it says, buy the shoe and then complain when they follow what they told you? Bunch of lame dudes on here

i'm trying to but they won't respond to my email and they don't even have a damn phone number on their website.

3-4 days for order verification and processing.. what does that entail? the payment is in as per my bank on Saturday, what more is there to verify and process??
the payment wasn't technically processed . Whenever you buy something online or anyone (if it's credit) the charge would just be a charge. That money isn't technically captured by the merchant. That amount is just "authorize" to make sure you have that money in your account. I worked for a bank before so I know the go around.

the payment wasn't technically processed . Whenever you buy something online or anyone (if it's credit) the charge would just be a charge. That money isn't technically captured by the merchant. That amount is just "authorize" to make sure you have that money in your account. I worked for a bank before so I know the go around.
playing devils advocate. My pairs posted Monday, got shipping today.

emailed kith about my pair.
 Hello , 
Thank you for your email. I'm sorry to hear the your pair didn't arrive in perfect condition. Unfortunately we do not have any pairs available for an exchange. We can issue you a partial refund of $25 USD. Please let me know if this will work for you.

Thank you,

Jasmine @ KITH 
mean.gif
 25 off.

@FootTraffic  how did you get them to replace yours?

I just got shipping confirmation from DSCO about my pair, they went out last night and should be here by Monday. Kith pair that i already sold arrives tomorrow. Its funny that these really werent on my radar and i ended up with two

emailed kith about my pair.

:smh:  25 off.

@FootTraffic
 how did you get them to replace yours?

That's a joke. They should account for this by reserving some percentage of pairs or figure out a way to better help their customers. You're paying top dollar for the 'most premium' shoe and the best they can do is give you $25 off your next purchase? That is complete crap. I would demand more from them.

Ordered these for an international friend. Thankful his pair didn't have any quality issues. I've had 2 pairs of coves and wcp sights come with shaggy suede. So for the folks who got bad pairs, I know your pain.

You should contact [email protected] directly. I never got a response from Kith's customer service email in the past.

This is how I got my Coves.

DSCo emailed me back just now (I had sent them an email over the weekend to ensure there would be no issues with the differences I had in my shipping and billing address).

They just told me to email them back what address I want to order shipped to, so I'm hoping I'll get shipping confirmation soon.

Both my GLV and Saga shipped yesterday from Kith, they're already here in the UK and are due to be delivered tomorrow.

Kith definitely stepped up their shipping game to 100%

Back
Top Bottom