Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got sagas in yesteraday and they are sick imo

Does anyone think they fit larger than other sagas? I know its got the leather liner but it seems like its about .5 size longer than the other few sagas I own.

kith uses a 3rd party shipper so their store employees dont have to do it, they've been MUCH worse than DSCo before...everyone was shocked they shipped so fast

what do they mean by order processing and verification? i called my bank and they said that DSC already billed my card on Saturday so what more is there to wait for? just ship the damn shoes like kith did on monday. excuse my ranting but im moving out of my house next tuesday and im afraid i may not be here when they arrive.

:stoneface:

lol not bashing you but, they're dealing with hundreds of orders. No ones gonna stop and say " oh lets get this guys order out ASAP"  they're gonna do whats efficient and easier for them. It says 3-4 days, they havent exceeded that time frame yet. Sorry thats just how the business works 

WOW, i'm not one to like surprises but my order from kith just showed up unexpectedly in London, I didn't get any tracking email or anything, three bidness days for kith? That's unheard of.  And to top it off, no import fees.  

Quite like the silver heel portion of the shoe.  The blue is nice but bit bland.  Fortunately no flaws on this one.  Phew.  However, I feel overall it's one of his weaker shoes to come out.  I prefer the sage over this.

what do they mean by order processing and verification? i called my bank and they said that DSC already billed my card on Saturday so what more is there to wait for? just ship the damn shoes like kith did on monday. excuse my ranting but im moving out of my house next tuesday and im afraid i may not be here when they arrive.

How old are you?

Man cant believe those fuzzy non perf pairs are still getting past QC.  Like other I had RG GLV like that and its definitely put me off buying RF GLV.

And that is why I am better than everyone in the world.  S my D and kiss my A EVERYONE.

Still no shipping info. Lol

He's like the people who ruined things for a lot of overseas sites and why they don't ship here anymore.
because everyone wants their shoes delivered as slow as possible...

look, i'm a very reasonable guy, but 3 business days to ship a product that has been charged already on Saturday is unreasonable. they don't even respond to my email when i asked when will these ship? kith probably got these complaints about slow shipping in the past and they improved their service by having faster shipping and everyone is more happy. i'm the type of guy that will change businesses for the better of the customer.

look, i'm a very reasonable guy, but 3 business days to ship a product that has been charged already on Saturday is unreasonable. they don't even respond to my email when i asked when will these ship? kith probably got these complaints about slow shipping in the past and they improved their service by having faster shipping and everyone is more happy. i'm the type of guy that will change businesses for the better of the customer.
Bro. You agreed to wait! So stop complaining. If you cant wait dont order. Either way stop b**ching about it here. 

i think 3 days is a bit much but it really is not absurd. I mean thousands of pairs have to be packaged and shipped. Sometimes by shop employees, other times by third parties. I think the world could use some patience now a days. Everyone wants everything immediately and sometimes it just doesn't happen like that. 

I honestly thought they would have shipped by now.  I am still waiting as well.  I am thinking I will get that tracking # today.  If not oh well.  I mean I wanted to wear them this weekend but I have other joints I need to unds.  But yeh it is taking a lil while.  Patience is a virtue.

Last edited:

Then cancel your order and stop whining :smh:

Then cancel your order and stop whining
mean.gif
i'm trying to but they won't respond to my email and they don't even have a damn phone number on their website.

3-4 days for order verification and processing.. what does that entail? the payment is in as per my bank on Saturday, what more is there to verify and process??

Last edited:

i'm trying to but they won't respond to my email and they don't even have a damn phone number on their website.
so you are actually going to cancel your order for a 3 day wait? man.....
laugh.gif

i remember waiting for a week for sivas to ship my air max 0 no complaints as long as i get the shoe, thats what matters, it will get here in due time.

Back
Top Bottom