Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith Bk store is really nice and had way more room to walk around then kith soho.The only new clothing piece I saw was their new kith aoyama stretch twill pant with an elastic waist, priced at 125$.

the cereal **** is so odd. 

if he went and started it unrelated to kith, i could understand. 

but now you have a bunch of ron ron followers just buying cereal. does that really have longevity? 
not unless it goes stale
happy.gif

After thinking about it for a few days and talking with my girl, we both like the concept of Kith Treats, but it just has too much schtick and gimmick to it. And this is coming from a big cereal fan. The shoe boxes as bowls is just odd/weird/trying too hard and the fact that they package the cereals in kith bags is shticky. 

Just give people big bowls of cereal. That's it.

After thinking about it for a few days and talking with my girl, we both like the concept of Kith Treats, but it just has too much schtick and gimmick to it. And this is coming from a big cereal fan. The shoe boxes as bowls is just odd/weird/trying too hard and the fact that they package the cereals in kith bags is shticky. 

Just give people big bowls of cereal. That's it.
I mean its a fine idea but wtf does it have to do with Kith. Its like he is using his one successful business to market a business thats not related at all. Just lazy imo. But, in the end, if it gets kids in the door...its working. 

it isn't an amazing idea... but he is influenced by the high level of customer service/user experience that is prevalent in Japan and HK... he wanted to bring something of that nature to his stores here with a childhood love of his (cereal). Could have been executed better but I don't bag him for it

lol fair enough
It's amazing to see how self absorbed RF has become to think that since he likes mixing cereals together, it's something that everyone should be trying and that he should be charging for it. As if only some sort of sneaker god can conceptualize the art of mixing cereals together. Just because you have some influence doesn't mean you need to push everything you like on other people. Some things are best being just yours and yours alone. 

anyone know where to find a size 5 in the sakura lows 
nerd.gif
 nothing on eBay ..

(and just to make sure my girl is a 7.5 but full size down is 6.5 converted to mens size is a 5 right?) 

isn't their a store that specializes in PBnJ sandwiches or that rice pudding place? NYC is where the niche of the niche can flourish. I guess it's odd bc it's Aaron doing it lol.
I'm not gonna lie, a fashion designer deciding to make treats using cereal and then open a pop up shop for those treats is pretty crazy. But if you had enough money to go about doing the craziest idea that popped into your head, wouldn't you at least see if people like it? I mean this is NYC, home of the food truck and hot dog stands. I gotta say though everyone who is investing enough time to complain multiple times is wasting their time with this. This dude is obviously going to do whatever he wants to do regardless if he's getting the Niketalk Fieg thread's approval or not lol. 

it isn't an amazing idea... but he is influenced by the high level of customer service/user experience that is prevalent in Japan and HK... he wanted to bring something of that nature to his stores here with a childhood love of his (cereal). Could have been executed better but I don't bag him for it
he has this thing with re-creating his childhood in products.

Example 1: Pony M110.  He vaguely remembered a Dan Marino M110 and wanted to make one with Pony because he thought the weight of a shoe was important back then.

Example 2: Asics gel lyte 3s.  His mom didn't have the bread to get him pumps, so the og gl3 was his first legit gym shoe.

Example 3: This cereal bar.  

I'm waiting for him to drop Kith pampers and formula if he keeps regressing at this rate.  Have your infant s*** in a glove leather diaper with "just us" in 3m right on the ***.

Kith Bk store is really nice and had way more room to walk around then kith soho.The only new clothing piece I saw was their new kith aoyama stretch twill pant with an elastic waist, priced at 125$.
The lighting is much better now, too.  You can actually see the sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom