Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Such a good guy. Then why does he start his sales people and stock room workers at $8 an hour. No paid lunch. So cool... U take the subway there and back and boom that's an hours pay. U grab a slice for lunch boom another hour pay. For a store whose name means family. He pays his people ******* less than McDonald's. **** him and his cereal bar. You ain't no David Chang homie. Stick to what u do best. Making Asics etc. ID's essentially. Your color schemes are played. And your clothes are **** quality. Don't waste your loot here. Get some gear that actually fits like its supposed to and holds up.

Such a good guy. Then why does he start his sales people and stock room workers at $8 an hour. No paid lunch. So cool... U take the subway there and back and boom that's an hours pay. U grab a slice for lunch boom another hour pay. For a store whose name means family. He pays his people ******* less than McDonald's. **** him and his cereal bar. You ain't no David Chang homie. Stick to what u do best. Making Asics etc. ID's essentially. Your color schemes are played. And your clothes are **** quality. Don't waste your loot here. Get some gear that actually fits like its supposed to and holds up.

Why are you so upset ?

Since when does a part time employee deserve to get paid for lunch?

You do understand it's a business he is running and he needs to turn a profit.

If you won't work the stock room job for min wage, someone else will.

Now if you worked there for over a year in the same position with no type of advancement in pay then I could prob see your point, but if you have been there for 6months or less you need to show your worth to advance.

^ its a friend of mine that worked there and I know nobody gets paid lunch. But I just couldn't believe 8 bucks. Anyone I know who works at a fashion/footwear boutique gets at least 12-15 an hour. He can easily pay his employees that much. It's not like he has hundreds of employees. Each shop prob has at most 20-30 working clothing, kicks, and stock room. I know he has to make money but he sells enough to take care of his people a little more.
He's built a bigger space in NYC. A huge spot now in bk. and a cereal bar.
He can pay his peeps at least 12 bucks

Just my opinion. Buy and rock what you like. I can care less. He has nice shops. And carries some good stuff. I just personally think his gear is not quality at all. And he can take care of his workers better.

Told my boy not even to take the job. Who wants to work 40 hours a week and get a check for like 275 after taxes.

Why are you so upset ?

Now if you worked there for over a year in the same position with no type of advancement in pay then I could prob see your point, but if you have been there for 6months or less you need to show your worth to advance.

QFT. Are you an attorney?

No, but I'am a business owner.

Running a day to day operation is not easy, so the hate from a business standpoint on fieg is not fit.

Also isn't min wage higher than $8 an hour in NY?

20-30 employees at each shop is a lot.

Take in consideration that he has to buy his product to sell it.

Do you think because he sells a pair of asics at $160 that he just made $160?

If he's able to run a 20% net for the year he's doing great, but to do that he has to discect his expenses and pick and choose where to allocate monies that makes sense.

A min wage employee in the stock room is easily replaceable, sorry it's just how it is - it's business.

^ its a friend of mine that worked there and I know nobody gets paid lunch. But I just couldn't believe 8 bucks. Anyone I know who works at a fashion/footwear boutique gets at least 12-15 an hour. He can easily pay his employees that much. It's not like he has hundreds of employees. Each shop prob has at most 20-30 working clothing, kicks, and stock room. I know he has to make money but he sells enough to take care of his people a little more.
He's built a bigger space in NYC. A huge spot now in bk. and a cereal bar.
He can pay his peeps at least 12 bucks
He absolutely can pay his workers more. All he does is post pictures of himself on vacation and of his porsche. Aaron just thinks he better than other people becuz of how fucc bois treat him. 

I bought some Kith clothing and was not impressed with the quality for the price so I returned. I would much rather spend the extra and get good quality clothing like John Elliott or Acne. I do like most of his collabs though.

He absolutely can pay his workers more. All he does is post pictures of himself on vacation and of his porsche. Aaron just thinks he better than other people becuz of how fucc bois treat him. 

So it's bad for someone to live a lifestyle he earned ?

Some of you guys sound so sour.

If you think a "stock boy" is a career move - wake up.

Man if Ron comes out with some dope **** for the 25th anniversary gl3 I'm fine with all this weak product he is putting out

would probably look 10x better without the strap
mean.gif

Man if Ron comes out with some dope **** for the 25th anniversary gl3 I'm fine with all this weak product he is putting out

really doubt it, but who knows...based on the calendar for the 25th Anni pairs, they've all been spot on to the retail versions we've seen so far. So it really does look like a WTF could be his contribution for the 25th anni

So it's bad for someone to live a lifestyle he earned ?

Some of you guys sound so sour.

If you think a "stock boy" is a career move - wake up.
lol what?

All I said was that he could definitely pay people more than $8/hour. Calm down

Anyone in here that has had or knows how the ECP Miami varsity jackets fit? On the fence about copping because not sure if I have to size up since i had to with the golden bear x jcrew varsity jacket. Hate to get and just be stuck :/

Why are you so upset ?

Everyone wants a handout these days. Like you said, if they don't work there, someone else will. I mean, they could work at Mickey D's and get paid more after all... People complain about prices now, expect the consumer to absorb that $15 an hour stock boy pay. Those dumb Kith Treats will be $10 then, too lol.  I'm sure a lot of tunes would change if they were the bossman. Always easier to spend someone else's money ....

No, but I'am a business owner.

Running a day to day operation is not easy, so the hate from a business standpoint on fieg is not fit.

Also isn't min wage higher than $8 an hour in NY?

20-30 employees at each shop is a lot.

Take in consideration that he has to buy his product to sell it.

Do you think because he sells a pair of asics at $160 that he just made $160?

If he's able to run a 20% net for the year he's doing great, but to do that he has to discect his expenses and pick and choose where to allocate monies that makes sense.

A min wage employee in the stock room is easily replaceable, sorry it's just how it is - it's business.
Doesn't call HR, never sick, and just does its job. 

Doesn't call HR, never sick, and just does its job. 
Hopefully it doesn't run a Microsoft OS... :smile:  

Staying on topic though, not feeling the latest Puma collab.  i haven't bought a RF x Puma since the COA pack, looks like that streak will continue for a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom