Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Stop... Those 13 ain't that dirty only thing he might have issues with is the heelcap piece because of that scruff. He doesn't have to throw them away lol

I have a DS 13, hit me up. Throw those away hahaha
laugh.gif
 send them over for that fam price

Has anyone bought 3rd party rope laces for their Diamond GLVs? Trying to find a colour that matches well (preferably 3M).

Been trying to buy the ropes from saga owners to put on my GLVs but no one will sell or says "I like switching out my laces" cmon.
Yeah, unless you both own pairs to swap around laces, it's almost impossible to get the Saga laces for the GLVs.

I've got the opportunity to cop these for 300$. There's a small stain on the right toebox and some denim stains on the heel. Those are the only flaws they have. 
Should i go for it or nah? 

Been trying to buy the ropes from saga owners to put on my GLVs but no one will sell or says "I like switching out my laces" cmon.
I would buy them off saga owners too but I doubt any are willing to sell.  I wonder if laces from any other RF releases will work...  like sages/coves

@mykoh i think they look in fair condition..i guess that Asics quality is whats throwing me off (all the glue around the midsole)

@mykoh i think they look in fair condition..i guess that Asics quality is whats throwing me off (all the glue around the midsole)
yeah i thought the sole was separating in a a couple of the pics. And that scuff on the right heel of the left shoe as well, but overall not too bad i guess.

I requested for pics of the outsoles and insoles, and if they check out i'll probably cop.

Back
Top Bottom