Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just scoop those brown Thomas boots because I wanted a pair of the eastlands that look similar but everyone has (which is why I didn't get them). I like these boots. Very comfortable and cool. Went .5 down and they fit perfect

nb doesnt cater to rf the same way asics did, nb makes large production numbers and distributes to all their shops, rarely will they do a really limited amount. plus shops already announcing global rd for daytonas in mid december.

then i guess it is a possibility

nb doesnt cater to rf the same way asics did, nb makes large production numbers and distributes to all their shops, rarely will they do a really limited amount. plus shops already announcing global rd for daytonas in mid december.
Wasn't it said that after the Flamingos that Ronnie's collabs would be a slightly more available?  

Last edited:
I think the production numbers have gone up on his collabs. A lot of people were able to get volcano's.

Huh, I ordered some of the Volcano collection but cancelled it a couple weeks in, but just got the pre-order email.

super reds... haven't worn these in a hot minute:

10997552605_a4559a32d6_z.jpg

Fact. If you guys remember, both of RF's previous New Balance releases last year (999s and 1300s) were available at other shops after the initial release.

those starks laces are nowhere near the same type as the RFs. I bought them for some dunks. i repeat. not the same type

those starks laces are nowhere near the same type as the RFs. I bought them for some dunks. i repeat. not the same type
Ok thanks for the heads up, I have never actually seen them in person. They just looked about the same width and material and I thought someone had said that stark made kith laces... no worries 

can the experts point me in the direction of a size 13 of the Miami beach gel lytes? just stumbled upon them and they dope!

Price is gonna be the deal-breaker for me; nothing over $170 retail
I think it's save too say they will retail anywhere from 180 too 200 probably 200 seeing how the ubiqs were 175 and botiques(concepts,oshmans etc have charged more cause they know we will pay the price)! It's sucks but I'm expecting a 200 price tag!

Back
Top Bottom