Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have no excitement about the Daytona at all; this if the first RF release that I don't see as appealing in any way.  It especially hurts that it is a 1600, not a great sillhouette to begin with.

I have no excitement about the Daytona at all; this if the first RF release that I don't see as appealing in any way.  It especially hurts that it is a 1600, not a great sillhouette to begin with.

I wasn't impressed with the 999s he did either. I was hoping he was gonna use the 1500 model. I actually kind of like the cw, but I'm not a fan of 1600s. It's a pass for me, but it would've been a different story if he did use the 1500s.

estimated resale from the shoe economics experts? wondering how much ill have to pay since i work in retail and its black friday 
ohwell.gif

Is anybody around with a pre-order email but doesn't want a pair?! If so please let me know...

Last edited:

estimated resale from the shoe economics experts? wondering how much ill have to pay since i work in retail and its black friday 
ohwell.gif

It's a New Balance collab, you'll have more than a few chances at retail before it dries up.  Wide release is on December 14 and it will not be like the Volcano "wide" release.

estimated resale from the shoe economics experts? wondering how much ill have to pay since i work in retail and its black friday :\  
It's a New Balance collab, you'll have more than a few chances at retail before it dries up.  Wide release is on December 14 and it will not be like the Volcano "wide" release.

Do we know for sure that they will release at other retailers? Not saying that they won't, just wanted to see a link or something if you have more info :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom