Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Chai!

santa-headspin.gif

Gotta pass, though.

Preorders are live for people that're getting them. 
Code:

Code:
Dear ,Please follow these steps in order to pre-order your New Balance 1600s.1) Please visit this url to set your password and accept your account activation. 
Code:
2) You'll be forwarded to a page that has a link to buy your sneakers. Follow that link and complete your purchase as you normally would. Please make your order using the same email address that this email is sent to. Please do not share this product link. It is only accessible for those on the pre-order list, and cannot be accessed by other customers. This offer is valid for 1 pair of sneakers per customer. In the event that more are purchased, the original and additional orders will be cancelled.Thanks and enjoy your shoes!
They actually gave me two unique pre-order links, but it's to the same email so I doubt the second will work now. 

Last edited:
Was anyone that got the preorder email get a chance to pick up in store? Idk if they even do that, but it would've been to see some non glamour shots before Friday. Also, I know the guys working at kith usually rock the new releases before RD, so can anyone give some feedback on how they look? Thanks

Wow, nearly every size is still in stock on these Mercers. Fieg sneaking in a few thousand more stock every release. 

on the 1600 pre-order link does it show the normal shots of the shoe/description or is it a modified product page? also anyone know what is included with the shoe? (laces,dust bag... etc)

Retail:       $175

Tax:          $15.3

Shipping:  $12

-------------------------- 

Total:        $202.30

Hmmm, on the fence about this

Do we know for sure that they will release at other retailers? Not saying that they won't, just wanted to see a link or something if you have more info
nerd.gif
yes. WE know for sure that they will.

link:
BECAUSE WEVE BEEN BUYING NBs SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BUYING ROSHES.
and the only problem i have with the "pre-order" is that id be willing to bet that 90% of the people that use it will still try for another pair come friday, just making it that much harder for the people who ACTUALLY want them to cop.  heck, half the posts on them are already "i dont like them that much but ill buy them anyways just to see if i really like them(a.k.a."resell them").

and before people start calling hate just ask yourself if you would "try to buy them to see if you like" if they were a non-rf 1600...

hope everyone who wants them to keep wins,

end rant.

yes. WE know for sure that they will.

link:
BECAUSE WEVE BEEN BUYING NBs SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BUYING ROSHES.
and the only problem i have with the "pre-order" is that id be willing to bet that 90% of the people that use it will still try for another pair come friday, just making it that much harder for the people who ACTUALLY want them to cop.  heck, half the posts on them are already "i dont like them that much but ill buy them anyways just to see if i really like them(a.k.a."resell them").

and before people start calling hate just ask yourself if you would "try to buy them to see if you like" if they were a non-rf 1600...

hope everyone who wants them to keep wins,

end rant.
I love when people claim to know others' motives for buying sneakers

Back
Top Bottom