Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well if you know what MSRP stands for it's the suggested retail price. I'm sure premier who made the exact same shoe with the same MSRP but they're not as much of money gungry ******* to charge that amount
lmao orrrrrrrr NB also set their price lmao 

lmao orrrrrrrr NB also set their price lmao 

They set an MSRP which stands for a manufacturers suggested retail price. Keyword suggested meaning it's up to the botuque to set the price but your right I've only managed a sneaker store so I have no idea.

They set an MSRP which stands for a manufacturers suggested retail price. Keyword suggested meaning it's up to the botuque to set the price but your right I've only managed a sneaker store so I have no idea.
ok cool tell us which collaboration kicks you've dropped?

ok cool tell us which collaboration kicks you've dropped?

None but that doesn't mean I know how pricing goes premier literally dropped the same design different colors months ago for $20 less. But go ahead and except paying over 250 for some nb ids

Last edited:
lmao dude calling me a sheep. i aint even copping the damb shoe.

go back to managing athlete's foot b 

Go back to managing athletes foot b? If that was my profession I would. Athletic trainers for professionals make great money and get to chat with athletes and make connections so if that was my profession yes I would. Also the fact that your defending a $240 price tag on this show is funny. Same **** happened last year with Central Park pricing is out of control because it's a RF collab lmao. Dudes got a simple job and still struggles

Last edited:
Go back to managing athletes foot b? If that was my profession I would. Athletic trainers for professionals make great money and get to chat with athletes and make connections so if that was my profession yes I would. Also the fact that your defending a $240 price tag on this show is funny. Same **** happened last year with Central Park pricing is out of control because it's a RF collab lmao. Dudes got a simple job and still struggles

no one here defended the price haha. we're just telling you that new balance sets the prices.

Last edited:
no one here defended the price haha. we're just telling you that new balance sets the prices.
Yes they have a suggested retail price which you can lower than. Take the 997bbk for an example MSRP was 210 west NYC is selling them for 190. I just don't think you understand the S part for MSRP it's only a suggested price nothing set in ston/ needs to be followed

lmao dude fails to realize that not everyone in this thread buying them overpriced joints.

he ouches thinking he breaking new grounds like we don't know what msrp stands for 

lmao dude fails to realize that not everyone in this thread buying them overpriced joints.

he ouches thinking he breaking new grounds like we don't know what msrp stands for 

Seeing as someone asked me where I got my info from I explained my self so yes everyone did not understand MSRP

Last edited:

Athletes Foot is a shoe store ... lol. I think that was in reference to your comment about managing a store.  I know NT can get on people's nerves and a lot can be lost in translation, but I think we understand retailers can sell a shoe for pretty much what they want (I'm sure there are rare exceptions where brand X say hell to the no for X period before they can discount it. Additionally, I'm sure consistent discounting, especially off the bat, isn't the greatest for brand image). Anywho, regardless of whether we think Aaron acts like a female or his shoes don't seem to be moving as quickly, probably in part because he increased volume, he clearly seems to be flourishing these days. And at the end of the day, who cares how anyone spends their money in here?

Last edited:
Athletes Foot is a shoe store ... lol. I think that was in reference to your comment about managing a store.  I know NT can get on people's nerves and a lot can be lost in translation, but I think we understand retailers can sell a shoe for pretty much what they want (I'm sure there are rare exceptions where brand X say hell to the no for X period before they can discount it. Additionally, I'm sure consistent discounting, especially off the bat, isn't the greatest for brand image). Anywho, regardless of whether we think Aaron acts like a female or his shoes don't seem to be moving as quickly, probably in part because he increased volume, he clearly seems to be flourishing these days. And at the end of the day, who cares how anyone spends their money in here?

Well said I'm just saying he could defiantly go below that but Aaron/kith doesn't really care about the customer that much. But too each a own I'm holding out on these because there's a lot more out there/ you'll probably be able to make this once nb adds the perforated option back

Last edited:
Well said I'm just saying he could defiantly go below that but Aaron/kith doesn't really care about the customer that much. But too each a own I'm holding out on these because there's a lot more out there/ you'll probably be able to make this once nb adds the perforated option back

You manage a store, correct ?

So, I would assume you know how to run/operate a business (well, I hope so).

Reason why collabs are more than retail GRs is because the business themselves make a % off of each shoe for reasons such as marketing, branding, and design work.

It's not difficult to wrap your head around the concept of a higher price.

Why would kith sell a collab at a lower price than the "MSRP"?

They do a TON of marketing and strategic planning to hype a shoe which = money.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I even believe he has a full time photographer on staff.

When you operate a business you look at everything based upon margins.

While yes to the consumer the price is higher than Reg GR shoes, you have to also understand the monies that go into that product versus your Reg GR NB.

Kith is a business, and it has been ran as such to get to this point.

They will not sacrifice their business model to make a small percent of people happy.

Their collabs will sell out regardless.

If they tank on the resale market - why do they care?

Btw - this NB he's putting out is bananas.

I hope people think like you and don't buy them lol

Last edited:
You manage a store, correct ?

So, I would assume you know how to run/operate a business (well, I hope so).

Reason why collabs are more than retail GRs is because the business themselves make a % off of each shoe for reasons such as marketing, branding, and design work.

It's not difficult to wrap your head around the concept of a higher price.

Why would kith sell a collab at a lower price than the "MSRP"?

They do a TON of marketing and strategic planning to hype a shoe which = money.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I even believe he has a full time photographer on staff.

When you operate a business you look at everything based upon margins.

While yes to the consumer the price is higher than Reg GR shoes, you have to also understand the monies that go into that product versus your Reg GR NB.

Kith is a business, and it has been ran as such to get to this point.

They will not sacrifice their business model to make a small percent of people happy.

Their collabs will sell out regardless.

If they tank on the resale market - why do they care?

Btw - this NB he's putting out is bananas.

I hope people think like you and don't buy them lol

So how was premier able to execute the same concept for 220 plus free shipping. Because they are fair to customers and aren't that money hungry and are still making a good profit. These will not sell out. They may seem like they do cause Ronnie is a loser and fake sells out his **** on the reg the last couple of years. His marketing and pricing had become sleazier over the last few years. Also Ronnie back doors a lot of **** when the Ecps dropped there were a few members in here that leak info/were selling full size runs for 2.5 retail and I'm sure Ronnie benefited from giving his friends full size runs to resell

Last edited:
So how was premier able to execute the same concept for 220 plus free shipping. Because they are fair to customers and aren't that money hungry and are still making a good profit. These will not sell out. They may seem like they do cause Ronnie is a loser and fake sells out his **** on the reg the last couple of years. His marketing and pricing had become sleazier over the last few years. Also Ronnie back doors a lot of **** when the Ecps dropped there were a few members in here that leak info/were selling full size runs for 2.5 retail and I'm sure Ronnie benefited from giving his friends full size runs to resell

Lost any merit I might have had for you prior to this response.

Not worth me wasting my fingers on the chance of carpal tunnel.

Last edited:
lmao maybe just maybe aaron fieg has more pull with NB than premier? maybe?

lmao maybe just maybe aaron fieg has more pull with NB than premier? maybe?

No he has more pull with hype and some other reasons why he's money hungry :wink:. Bottom line why purchase **** from such a sleazy place correlates to you being blind from reality and hype

Last edited:
No he has more pull with hype and some other reasons why he's money hungry :wink:. Bottom line why purchase **** from such a sleazy place correlates to you being blind from reality and hype

... What store so you manage ?

And please don't say little ceasers pizza

No he has more pull with hype and some other reasons why he's money hungry
wink.gif
. Bottom line why purchase **** from such a sleazy place correlates to you being blind from reality and hype
it's consumerism. none of these stores is looking out for me.

i can't sit complain about how expensive his new balance while i willingly drop 1k on combat boots just cuz they have saint laurent stamped on the tongue.

it's consumerism. none of these stores is looking out for me.

i can't sit complain about how expensive his new balance while i willingly drop 1k on combat boots just cuz they have saint laurent stamped on the tongue.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or just admitting how much of a vanity slave/dumb ***/ don't understand quality/ listen to way too much rap and heard bout them in a song and thought they were actually worth it

Back
Top Bottom