Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

When a manufacturer lists a MSRP its generally set at a margin that's consistent with the product average margin for the buyer.

When any store sits down and Designs a collab - the manufacturer sets the MSRP based upon the average margin.

So..

Ronnie generally/typically uses much higher priced materials than other companies that do collabs.

That manufacturer still keeps their margins by charging you an inflated price to even their original margins.

Hence why the MSRP on collabs go up.

If a store sells their collab below MSRP it's most likely due to them being able To cut corners in their budget.

I don't see any other store doing AS much marketing and brand investment as kith (possibly bait).

Premier does minimal work, and has a much smaller staff.

Before the new year starts business owners sit down and draft a budget/forecast based upon margins and percentages.

As a business owner the biggest goal is to have set margins to maintain and ensure X at the end of the year (net profit).

Please grasp and understand that...

If not...

There's Shaq shoes at Walmart.

Last edited:
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or just admitting how much of a vanity slave/dumb ***/ don't understand quality/ listen to way too much rap and heard bout them in a song and thought they were actually worth it

Gotdamb
You comin at both my dudes IG and Bwood [emoji]128563[/emoji]

When a manufacturer lists a MSRP its generally set at a margin that's consistent with the product average margin for the buyer.

When any store sits down and Designs a collab - the manufacturer sets the MSRP based upon the average margin.

So..

Ronnie generally/typically uses much higher priced materials than other companies that do collabs.

That manufacturer still keeps their margins by charging you an inflated price to even their original margins.

Hence why the MSRP on collabs go up.

If a store sells their collab below MSRP it's most likely due to them being able To cut corners in their budget.

I don't see any other store doing AS much marketing and brand investment as kith (possibly bait).

Premier does minimal work, and has a much smaller staff.

Before the new year starts business owners sit down and draft a budget/forecast based upon margins and percentages.

As a business owner the biggest goal is to have set margins to maintain and ensure X at the end of the year (net profit).

Please grasp and understand that...

If not...

There's Shaq shoes at Walmart.

Actually premiers marketing has blown kithsnout of the water for their nb releases. All ronnies has did was take 4 pics of a shoe with a heavy filter. If your saying Ronnie invested heavily on marketing this shoe he has not

Actually premiers marketing has blown kithsnout of the water for their nb releases. All ronnies has did was take 4 pics of a shoe with a heavy filter. If your saying Ronnie invested heavily on marketing this shoe he has not

Do you know what marketing budget consists of?

Over the course of a year ?

Il dead it because this is not contributing to the thread.

Obv our opinions differ.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or just admitting how much of a vanity slave/dumb ***/ don't understand quality/ listen to way too much rap and heard bout them in a song and thought they were actually worth it
lmao "worth it".

reported for cursing fella.

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Do you know what marketing budget consists of?

Over the course of a year ?

Il dead it because this is not contributing to the thread.

Obv our opinions differ.

You don't judge marketing cost for one project based off your marketing costs for the year. Aaron has invested $0 in marketing for this project thus far at this point premier had a video and more visuals/ a better concept so your justifying his price hike for marketing which he's invested nothing in for this shoe makes sense

Yes they were worth it buddy great buy. I'm sure the material are one hunid dude like crazy good lmao. It really wouldn't surprise me if Aaron commented in this thread/payed some one too.
Tu eres enojada 

Last edited:
Why isn't Concepts thrown into this discussion at all? Premier is known for their dunks not New Balance. Everyone accepts the higher rate with Concepts cause of a maroon box. We all know you're about to get 9 sets of laces and maybe some shoe inserts with these *****, so why even trip? New Balance has NEVER been for the broke. It's always been about spending the extra dollar to get quality. 

bruh so besides these essays anyone got shots of the buckner anorak yet?  i've only seen one up on IG so far

Man we in here talking about how we're getting done dirty by Ronnie for $20 or whatever you dudes are saying.. but I'm still trying to figure out how Nike sells a shoe that probably cost them 50 cents in yarn and sells them for $150 
laugh.gif

On topic though, NBs are clean, plain and simple imo. Worth $240? Maybe, probably not like many NB GRs. But this isn't a GR and no shoe in this day and age is worth their price. Game time decision.

Also last time I checked NB is also wylin with their GR prices. But it's "worth it" lmao

Who has time to write all the nonsense posted these past few pages? bwood, that's who. Why are your texts so short bruh? Aren't I worth 400 words?

Who has time to write all the nonsense posted these past few pages? bwood, that's who. Why are your texts so short bruh? Aren't I worth 400 words?

I was always told to keep the dialog short and simple when you love something or someone [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Yeah I got mine Tuesday, a lot thinker/warmer than I expected. Great Purchase imo.
got fit pics? or at least sizing info for your body type? i'm in between sizes and kith's exchange policy is keeping me from grabbing one.

anyone cop anything from the 2n delivery of kith ops?

i copped the fake friends tee and the battalion tee 

Back
Top Bottom