Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Adam Stubbs confirmed it
I didn't go for the NBs because of the price tag but I think 325 for these is actually a fair price given that they come with all those pins and socks and stuff. If only they were a better looking pair of shoes...
wink.gif

how would they do that exactly?
How am I supposed to know? 
laugh.gif

Just seems dumb they would send out an email to everyone on their newsletter for an in-store raffle to those who don't even live near the area. 

How am I supposed to know? :lol:

Just seems dumb they would send out an email to everyone on their newsletter for an in-store raffle to those who don't even live near the area. 
it's just the nike store raffle, no way for them to confirm it

I promise ya, no need to stress. These will be easy if you really want it. Whoever want my pair if I win the raffle can have it. Lowkey don't even wanna pick it up even tho I want the socks/

Should do raffle based on customer loyalty and how many purchases we've made. Then it would really be "just us"

Only thing about that is that I'd be asssed out bc Ive made all my purchases in store with cash...so there's no record of my name in their system smh. But you're right that would be fairest of loyal customers get the email

@BryWorldNY i hope you are right that these won't be too hard to get online.  Seems like recently on hyped up runners the big sizes move quicker, but i have noticed that most of the international places only go up to 11.5 on the stock they received.  Hopefully that means most larger sizes are allocated to Kith.

Only thing about that is that I'd be asssed out bc Ive made all my purchases in store with cash...so there's no record of my name in their system smh. But you're right that would be fairest of loyal customers get the email
Very good point, iuno just tryna figure out a way to screw over the hypebeasts lol

Back
Top Bottom