Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Already accepting the fact that I'm not getting them. As an homage to his past releases...he should of kept the release procedure the same way as all of those past releases. That way the same dudes who have made his collabs big over the years are the ones who are rewarded. You know, dudes who actually put in legwork. Fieg is a dik for that imo

Already accepting the fact that I'm not getting them. As an homage to his past releases...he should of kept the release procedure the same way as all of those past releases. That way the same dudes who have made his collabs big over the years are the ones who are rewarded. You know, dudes who actually put in legwork. Fieg is a dik for that imo
nah he did the right thing.

resellers only ones salty.

Resellers are salty? High priced preorders, ebay listing for a $1000+ for regular box, etc.. If anything I would think resellers are going to kill with this release. Regardless the only x-mas miracle I am wishing for is for me to somehow get lucky with a size 10/10.5 tomorrow on kith.

Resellers are salty? High priced preorders, ebay listing for a $1000+ for regular box, etc.. If anything I would think resellers are going to kill with this release. Regardless the only x-mas miracle I am wishing for is for me to somehow get lucky with a size 10/10.5 tomorrow on kith.
UMMM DID U EVEN SEE THE CONTEXT OF MY COMMENT. WE TOMBOUT RAFFLES LMAO

Those pre orders aren't moving.

I've heard a much less price point moving.

Plus with the saturation of pairs tomorrow, prices will drop to beat other prices.

No doubt these will be something hard to come by 2 years from now - but tomorrow will be a different story.

Aren't the tan yeezys dropping dec 29th too ?

We'll see how much of us actually get the email. Then we could talk about if he did the right thing. And even if full-time re-sellers are left out...you could bet the part-timers will be capitalizing on this release. 

Btw if you were implying what I think you're implying - I actually want these. We're not gonna see a release like this again... 

Those pre orders aren't moving.

I've heard a much less price point moving.

Plus with the saturation of pairs tomorrow, prices will drop to beat other prices.

No doubt these will be something hard to come by 2 years from now - but tomorrow will be a different story.

Aren't the tan yeezys dropping dec 29th too ?
Pre orders are moving, trust me

Peep my IG bro. I make them look beautiful. Thats what happens when you aren't wearing bootcut pinrolled #ntdenim in every pic
#shotsfired #YOLO

Lmao..

Yo...

Even your wife questions the fits you leave the house in [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Forever my friend [emoji]128111[/emoji]

Real resell price right now is $750-800.... It'll dip tho tomorrow

at this point it's looking unlikely

atleast we know theres 3 of us total on the BK list to confirm whether we get calls or not

Last edited:
Real resell price right now is $750-800.... It'll dip tho tomorrow
atleast we know theres 3 of us total on the BK list to confirm whether we get calls or not
and I got 6 people I know on the list. If none of us hear nothing that is dead

Back
Top Bottom