Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Based on this pic do u guys think that he will kithstrike some what the fiegs down in Miami...im thinking he will, leaving most for an NYC only release. The blueprint shows a pop up shop and the kith logo shows probably every color he's used in his Asics collabos. Plus its art basel down their and what the fieg is a colorful shoe. On a side note, it would be cool if they had each shoe that makes up that logo and what the fieg on display in the pop up too.
Going back to my predictions about a month ago, they didn't kithstrike but they did release pairs to friends and family...i was right about the logo and the displays tho lol. wouldn't be surprised if they had all 13 shoes again on display in the cases at kith bk, it'd be cool to see imo.

Last edited:
RF just blocked me on twitter becasue I tweeted  "$325 is mucho dinero for some asics".

That guy is so soft, i would not doubt he lurks this thread to see what is being said about him.

Most people gonna backdoor these since its shopify... If anyone got a link
nerd.gif
negative, word on twitter is its been patched up, and plus Kith is usually alll about being fair, so they'll cancel orders

RF just blocked me on twitter becasue I tweeted  "$325 is mucho dinero for some asics".

That guy is so soft, i would not doubt he lurks this thread to see what is being said about him.

He blocks everyone. Way to treat people who spend hard earned money on your products.

Reading through the "Homage" book and looks like Ronnie F'ed up, says Flamingo's released 8.8.2014, but I remember copping them in 2013 lol.

damn it aint even that serious

Got my pair.

This raffle process took forever though.

They should've put an exact time to pick up the kicks.

Like number 1-25 come at 7am , 26-50 come at 8 and so on .

At least 15 names were crossed off the list already.

Got my pair.

This raffle process took forever though.

They should've put an exact time to pick up the kicks.

Like number 1-25 come at 7am , 26-50 come at 8 and so on .

At least 15 names were crossed off the list already.

Congrats on getting your pair!

13 individual socks tho :lol:

He's playing everyone like a flute right now.

So, does that mean 13 individual ropes of laces as well :nerd:

Asics regular msrp 160-170 at this point

Socks at 90, which makes its 7 per sock....first off is not a deal considering his pairs are usually $15. He usually throws a complimentary pair in with the regular box, at double box price that would be 2 pairs. 2 pairs equals 4 socks. 13 - 4 = 9. $90 for 9 individual socks beyond what he normally would throw in.

Laces are not priced as a set, but since he usually throws in 3 complimentary pairs per box, at double price that should be 6 complimentary pairs of laces. 6 pairs equals 12 total laces. So he is throwing in one individual lace beyond what he would normally throw in.

So, at 325, the stuff you are essentially paying $160 extra for:

a) 9 individual socks and 1 individual rope of laces = $70 at face value
b) Special box = usually $30 extra
c) Set of 13 pins, Set of 13 patches and a book he wouldn't be able to sell in the first place = $60

Back
Top Bottom