Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lmao is it really 13 individual socks? i thought it was 13 pairs. Im not trying to complain or cry but i didnt expect that. just funny lmao 
roll.gif

Not a big fan of Ronnie personally, but I've seen a lot of other shoes, with much less ,( Both quality and extras ) get sold for more at retail. I know it's a lot of bread, but at least you're not just getting the kicks and a standard cardboard box.

Last edited:
When you're thinking about spending 1k on these remember, you can always get any fieg before this for less then that and is still better then these homage (salmon toes, ECP pack, flamingos, mint leafs, coves etc)

When you're thinking about spending 1k on these remember, you can always get any fieg before this for less then that and is still better then these homage (salmon toes, ECP pack, flamingos, mint leafs, coves etc)
lol very true, won't feel so bad if i strike out now

Not a big fan of Ronnie personally, but I've seen a lot of other shoes, with much less ,( Both quality and extras ) get sold for more at retail. I know it's a lot of bread, but at least you're no just getting the kicks and a standard cardboard box.

yea there are a lot of extras here that makes the price more justifiable

im just laughing at the resellers right now

pairs are not moving at 600 let alone the 1.2K some are attempting to get lol

this is about to be a big resell brick and they dont even know it lol

especially when you factor in most simply just want the shoes and the standard version will be cheaper from other retailers

could be decent trade bait maybe though

When was the last time something got backdoored on Kith lol.. Nothing noteworthy if anything in my recent memory. Andy usually has it on lock.

Last edited:

hell you can get multiple shoes

lol

sage rose golds(GLV) coves

and still have a few hundred left lol

like i said a post back

this aint movin at 600 let alone 1K lol

So let me ask you guys a question, since some of you the price is justified at 325 with all the extras, is the price justified at 250 with no extras?

When was the last time something got backdoored on Kith lol.. Nothing noteworthy if anything in my recent memory. Andy usually has it on lock.
this, dudes talking backdoor haven't been here for the past year. Andy playing no games when it comes to kith releases

Not a big fan of Ronnie personally, but I've seen a lot of other shoes, with much less ,( Both quality and extras ) get sold for more at retail. I know it's a lot of bread, but at least you're no just getting the kicks and a standard cardboard box.

yea there are a lot of extras here that makes the price more justifiable

im just laughing at the resellers right now

pairs are not moving at 600 let alone the 1.2K some are attempting to get lol

this is about to be a big resell brick and they dont even know it lol

especially when you factor in most simply just want the shoes and the standard version will be cheaper from other retailers

could be decent trade bait maybe though

You know how this goes.

All the hype is currently surrounding yeezys.

Once the yeezy hype tapers off due to adidas capitalizing, some of the rarer releases during that period will become sought after.

Happens all the time.

Too many dudes focused on scoring the next 750 or 350..

Which is good for people who don't really care for them.

hell you can get multiple shoes

lol

sage rose golds(GLV) coves

and still have a few hundred left lol

like i said a post back

this aint movin at 600 let alone 1K lol

We aren't talking about the washed Ron we are talking pre volcano Ron

Yea, But Those Are Definitely Worth A High Retail imo. More so than the Styrofoam extra butter karaoke box they used

cant disagree with that

but goes to show how he has inflated his prices so much

leatherbacks regular box was $120

now a days any collabo he does even in a regular box is starting $200 lol

So let me ask you guys a question, since some of you the price is justified at 325 with all the extras, is the price justified at 250 with no extras?

I think there has to be some sort of price hike. Compiling all the different colors, patterns, and textures, Is definitely a lot more work than a standard collab IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom