Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Asics regular msrp 160-170 at this point

Socks at 90, which makes its 7 per sock....first off is not a deal considering his pairs are usually $15. He usually throws a complimentary pair in with the regular box, at double box price that would be 2 pairs. 2 pairs equals 4 socks. 13 - 4 = 9. $90 for 9 individual socks beyond what he normally would throw in.

Laces are not priced as a set, but since he usually throws in 3 complimentary pairs per box, at double price that should be 6 complimentary pairs of laces. 6 pairs equals 12 total laces. So he is throwing in one individual lace beyond what he would normally throw in.

So, at 325, the stuff you are essentially paying $160 extra for:

a) 9 individual socks and 1 individual rope of laces = $70 at face value
b) Special box = usually $30 extra
c) Set of 13 pins, Set of 13 patches and a book he wouldn't be able to sell in the first place = $60
lolz nice break down... 

Ight so who just wants the shoes, and was able to cop? oop me the pinset and ECP sock (someone oop me another ECP sock aswell)

Socks at 90, which makes its 7 per sock....first off is not a deal considering his pairs are usually $15. He usually throws a complimentary pair in with the regular box, at double box price that would be 2 pairs. 2 pairs equals 4 socks. 13 - 4 = 9. $90 for 9 individual socks beyond what he normally would throw in.

Laces are not priced as a set, but since he usually throws in 3 complimentary pairs per box, at double price that should be 6 complimentary pairs of laces. 6 pairs equals 12 total laces. So he is throwing in one individual lace beyond what he would normally throw in.

c) Set of 13 pins, Set of 13 patches and a book he wouldn't be able to sell in the first place = $60

How long did this take you to figure out, just curios?

Why you so angry ?

Snickers bar is what you need to hit up.

I only unraveled one sock - just the kith logo on it with the color on that pair (I'd assume all like that).

The pin set is very nice, worth more than $60 IMO.

It's not on some cheap paper either, it's a nice heavy stock with gloss printing.

This is by far the best packaging and goodies a pair of shoes has ever come with.

The swatches are beyond a dope touch.

Even with what I posted, I'm begging to spend that money 
laugh.gif

Yea weren't you marking out over these?

Now all of a sudden they wack?

I would prefer it tho if it was just 3 laces and a pair of socks for $160 (I'm a broke boi) 

...and I'm just angry/salty/bitter in general b/c of the way he decided to do this release

Last edited:
I just wanted the 13 pairs of socks 
mean.gif

Beautiful pack but the kix are FUGLY IMO... All the pix on feet are laughable IMO..... I'm prob too old tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom