Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks. Simple, cheap IKEA setup with braces on the back.

Not a fan of a room full of boxes. Leads to wearing the same stuff and forgetting the rest.
Thanks for the pictures...i'm trying to figure out how to redo my shelves too.  Which Ikea shelves did you get?

no sagas. 

sagas and primos didn't drop... all others did...
sagas did drop, just wasn't on the Kithmas page. not sure about sizes available bc I still have my 10, so I passed. you can check @monkeyD's post on pg. 2104 in the Asics thread for further proof.
Don't think Sagas ever dropped on the Kithmas page or that link that MonkeyD provided. They were loaded for a while, but I never saw them and I refreshed several times on both pages; however, CNS' were late to the party. Just the same CNS sized they added then pulled yesterday. 

Don't think Sagas ever dropped on the Kithmas page or that link that MonkeyD provided. They were loaded for a while, but I never saw them and I refreshed several times on both pages; however, CNS' were late to the party. Just the same CNS sized they added then pulled yesterday. 
saw them on mine...must have sold out fast due to prob just one pair per certain sizes.

Last edited:
Wifey picked me up a hoody, crew and a laguardia long sleeve. For those looking to cop the sleeves on both the hoody and crew fit like nike compression sleeves and the laguardia runs big, like a full size. Still pleased and super impressed by the quality. Just gotta cut back on the curls.

Wifey picked me up a hoody, crew and a laguardia long sleeve. For those looking to cop the sleeves on both the hoody and crew fit like nike compression sleeves and the laguardia runs big, like a full size. Still pleased and super impressed by the quality. Just gotta cut back on the curls.

Just up the miles to 10 mi a day.

You'll be ok

saw them on mine...must have sold out fast due to prob just one pair per certain sizes.
Probably. Or was slow in my utter disappointment in Kithmas 
laugh.gif

BTW, can any of your felllers tell me how the  Daytonas fit? Only own el cheapos 574s and the Central Parks for NBs. Used to think the Daytonas were ugly as sin. Only took 2 years, but they're growing on me.  For reference, I wear a 10 in GL3s/Vs and I'm a TTS 9.5. TIA

Last edited:
Yup.

Most are disassembled and placed in a large bag.

Others, which can't be broken down, are stacked in a closet.
I used to have shelves setup like yours but the dust made me bring them down. I just leave everything in the original boxes.

laugh.gif

BTW, can any of your felllers tell me how the  Daytonas fit? Only own el cheapos 574s and the Central Parks for NBs. Used to think the Daytonas were ugly as sin. Only took 2 years, but they're growing on me.  For reference, I wear a 10 in GL3s/Vs and I'm a TTS 9.5. TIA
I wear a 10.5 in the Daytona.  I wear 11 in almost every GL3/V.  9.5 should work well for you.  Fit TTS IMO

laugh.gif

I wear a 10.5 in the Daytona.  I wear 11 in almost every GL3/V.  9.5 should work well for you.  Fit TTS IMO
Thanks. I get conflicting info. I'm always hesitant to move to a 9. Seems more times than not, they're tighter than I like, but ... The Sakuras were perfect fitting for me, so I try to get multiple opinions.

I was able to cop a pair of the diamonds for my wife and I today. Hopefully the 7 fits her cuz we're pretty sure she needed a 6.5

Back
Top Bottom