Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ppl are starting to say that bait got the homage...don't know if there's any truth to this. anyone from that area wanna chime in, looking shady.
They had them...  just not all of their locations.  I knew one for sure but wasn't sure which one.  It was posted on one of the runner groups on facebook.

yea i got the news from someone else saying that they have bad blood with kith, didn't kno that. so it makes sense that they wouldn't say anything about having them and use it to make extra money off of kith's product.
RF doesn't like a lot of stores I think.  Cncpts got them and I don't think they really get a long so I don't see why other boutiques wouldn't get them.  If any boutique didn't get them, it would've prob been packer.

Lol it's funny. All these stores don't like each other. It's competition. They're all pretty much doing the same thing. Kith and concepts are at the top though.

Lol it's funny. All these stores don't like each other. It's competition. They're all pretty much doing the same thing. Kith and concepts are at the top though.

You are placing Kith at the top because of the clothing right? Because nothing great or amazing has come out of Kith (as far as sneakers) since around the Daytona/Volcano drops and back. Cove and Mint Vs were nice but just recycled classics. Only other 2 Kith drops I grabbed were EQTs on discount and Quilted R698s because I'm a sucker for anything Quilted but neither were amazing by any means. Concepts, Packer, Solebox, LimitEDitions, and the list goes on, have all dropped more bangers than Kith in recent years. Just my opinion.
Pray for Super Greens [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] lol

You are placing Kith at the top because of the clothing right? Because nothing great or amazing has come out of Kith (as far as sneakers) since around the Daytona/Volcano drops and back. Cove and Mint Vs were nice but just recycled classics. Only other 2 Kith drops I grabbed were EQTs on discount and Quilted R698s because I'm a sucker for anything Quilted but neither were amazing by any means. Concepts, Packer, Solebox, LimitEDitions, and the list goes on, have all dropped more bangers than Kith in recent years. Just my opinion.
Pray for Super Greens [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] lol
Yes, I'm saying that as an overall brand and store. Every store has good collabs but they don't really have much clothing. I like kith for their clothes and collabs with different brands for clothes and shoes. Not just sneakers or asics and new Balance but with filling pieces and John elliott, Columbia. If other stores did everything like Kith it would be different but they don't. Kith does it all. Not saying they're the best at everything they do either, just meaning they do everything pretty well and that brings their overall average up compared to other stores. I wish there were more boutiques that do everything like them. Concepts kind of does some clothing now. I wish privilege nyc would do more than just clothes and do shoes too.

Yes, I'm saying that as an overall brand and store. Every store has good collabs but they don't really have much clothing. I like kith for their clothes and collabs with different brands for clothes and shoes. Not just sneakers or asics and new Balance but with filling pieces and John elliott, Columbia. If other stores did everything like Kith it would be different but they don't. Kith does it all. Not saying they're the best at everything they do either, just meaning they do everything pretty well and that brings their overall average up compared to other stores. I wish there were more boutiques that do everything like them. Concepts kind of does some clothing now. I wish privilege nyc would do more than just clothes and do shoes too.

I know what you mean. The Kith apparel is on another level. Just wish he could do the same with his shoe collabs.

My cousin lives in Ny, and he's usually there 2 times a week on the way outta work and been asking him to check for the same bomber for me.. Been sold out for a while. But should be back soon. Keep U posted if I get some new info
Will try to check this week for you guys. Gonna pick up a kidset bomber for my niece lol

Crazy. I tried on the camo Bape's and they had a little room in my TTS 9.5.
8 in the COAs fits me perfect. I wouldn't size up for sure.

The leather bits make for a roomier fit as well. So wider footers wouldn't need to size up.

I'm 8.5 in GLVs btw.

Crazy. I tried on the camo Bape's and they had a little room in my TTS 9.5.

The leather bits make for a roomier fit as well. So wider footers wouldn't need to size up.

I'm 8.5 in GLVs btw.
Yeah, TTS fit in the Bapes, and maybe could have gotten away with a 9 but it would have been snug. I wear a 10 in GLVs, too, although in some I can get away TTS 9.5

I'm 8.5 in GLVs btw.

I got these from a friend who said he tried a 10 (same as glv/gl3) and they were too tight. So he went with a full size up from his tts. The cage area fits a bit snug, but the toe area is fine for me. Definitely one of the weirder fitting shoes.

Best place to sell some collabs? Looking to offload my Miamis, GLV Rose Golds, and maybe Sages, but I have been having trouble finding the right buyers. I just never find a reason to wear them over my other RF pairs.

Anyone order from the kithmas restock get shipping confirmation yet?
I got tracking and shipping confirm for my 530 Central Parks yesterday.

Best place to sell some collabs? Looking to offload my Miamis, GLV Rose Golds, and maybe Sages, but I have been having trouble finding the right buyers. I just never find a reason to wear them over my other RF pairs.
What size Miamis?

Back
Top Bottom