Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone know if the socks were available for purchase separately in store?

I'm also on that homage greater than yeezy train and hope to find someone on the other side

Anyone know if the socks were available for purchase separately in store?

I'm also on that homage greater than yeezy train and hope to find someone on the other side
luckily I own the WTFs and every adidas Yeezy

to me, they're apples and oranges.

I'm late, but I can't wait til they ship my 10.5 central parks... Waited to long to decide on the sakuras though. Merry Kithmas!!

-Pete

I'm late, but I can't wait til they ship my 10.5 central parks... Waited to long to decide on the sakuras though. Merry Kithmas!!

-Pete

Someone else in here said they copped the same in a 10.5. I bet kith over sold again like last year

ron in costa rica. next gl3 will be  better be the super greens green and inspired by the plantlife on the island.
Fixed 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
they had em. Not sure about locations though
yea i got the news from someone else saying that they have bad blood with kith, didn't kno that. so it makes sense that they wouldn't say anything about having them and use it to make extra money off of kith's product.

Last edited:
yea i got the news from someone else saying that they have bad blood with kith, didn't kno that. so it makes sense that they wouldn't say anything about having them and use them to make extra money off of kith's product.
yea a nter said they had a 13 in stock just chilling there and I tried to place a phone order real quick but it was already gone :smh:

any NY heads, now if the Kith MA-1 olive Astor are still in in store at either shop?

My cousin lives in Ny, and he's usually there 2 times a week on the way outta work and been asking him to check for the same bomber for me.. Been sold out for a while. But should be back soon. Keep U posted if I get some new info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom