Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

only saying that cause in the past other kith stuff that isn't a hype colorway has been like that. as well as the last adidas by RF. have a feeling these will be in the same boat. can't see much hype on this release for more than retail. seeing at or a bit below for vnds.

only saying that cause in the past other kith stuff that isn't a hype colorway has been like that. as well as the last adidas by RF. have a feeling these will be in the same boat. can't see much hype on this release for more than retail. seeing at or a bit below for vnds.

Agreed.

I don't think the resell is gonna be that good judging from his past releases. Maybe he'll make them more limited?

I love having you in this thread.

You contribute to the easy pickups.

Thanks, keep doing you.

I put that clown on my block list. Such a savage hater. If you think the RF tubulars aren't going to sell out fast, you're kidding yourself.

Last edited:
It says US6.5 and US7.
My bad, wasn't reading correctly 
ohwell.gif

Apologies if this has been asked before (It probably has) but,

do KITH ever restock any of their Classics apparel? Was looking to get a couple of hoodies but they are oos in my size now.

Back
Top Bottom