Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

would I buy Tubular Dooms? Nope.

would I buy Tubular Dooms with a "Just Us" logo? I'm in.

laugh.gif

The whole RF craze is certainly a phenomenon to be observed. not many other markets with this blind hype and commitment. Well, not as attainable, if your into this sort of hype you can graduate to high end cars :smile: checkout the new Porsche GT3RS that thing is reselling for nearly double sticker...  

anyways to @CE4423  point, it  is fun to watch even if you aren't into the RF designs. someone is that popular/influential people will buy/hype up literally anything w his name on it isn't too common. I'm guilty of it myself. by and large I tend to hate on the stuff but just doing my part 
laugh.gif

Im also onboard for the Dooms. Still dig the grays more I think, but I am a sucker for RF branding. At least I can admit it.

Jan 23rd... Cant wait for these...
Interesting ... Ronnie has been taking stuff that looked futuristic back in the day to sell in today's market, to actually releasing some futuristic stuff by today's standard.  I'd like to see something where the "sock" was cut at the ankle, but regardless, very intriguing. Seems like sizing is the same as other Tubulars, too.  

I think Ronnie did a good job of jumping on addidas/y3 coat tails with this model just by slapping RF and just us on it. Does he even have any real creative juices anymore?

Not taking sides, but just noticed how he went from a crazy wtf colorway to a simple grey shoe. Yet people are still unhappy. Interested to hear what people are looking for in his releases these days.

Bingo I think your right . I mean lets be honest with this kith adidas collab . What makes this different than the GR version of the doom besides the black strap and the sig ? If adidas dropped this same colorway gr style nobody would say it looks like collab type drop in terms of higher quality material or a unique dope colorway or maybe a story behind the shoe imo. With that said i am digging the model but not this colorway ... all gray all the way 4 me !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom