Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

he should've put a boost sole on them since hes always doing **** to change silhouettes, still getting them nonetheless.

Not taking sides, but just noticed how he went from a crazy wtf colorway to a simple grey shoe. Yet people are still unhappy. Interested to hear what people are looking for in his releases these days.
He chose a very flashy model though. I couldn't wear these as an everyday shoe either.

However, I think this collab is a smart move for Kith. It will appeal to all the new Adidas lovers KW lured in.

He chose a very flashy model though. I couldn't wear these as an everyday shoe either.

However, I think this collab is a smart move for Kith. It will appeal to all the new Adidas lovers KW lured in.

Its an over branded GR. Not sure how this appeals to people

Agreed... but if it was a GR it would be a damn good one. I guess I just expect more from Ronnie. I still have faith that he'll get his mojo back after his honeymoon .

Why are some of you even in this thread? If Ronnie's tubes are wack, head over to the gr tubular thread. Amazes me how many dudes hit up this forum just to hate. Guess life must be boring.

View media item 1876014
These are also dropping the 23rd. You can just buy these at a lower price instead.

^^^This

Im not hating on what he's doing in general but question his (his team's) effort with this one. I mean, it appears like he (his team) didnt even try. That said, I had been considering this Y3 model (below) for a while but thes dooms are a cheaper option for pretty much the same style shoe, except "redone" for Adidas. So I MAY be in on dooms if I find a colorway that I like.

View media item 1876066
View media item 1876069

Last edited:
Glad these release at 12am est, 9pm pst. Helps us out here in California for those who wake up late on Saturdays.

I'm def gonna get a pair of Dooms, but will most likely pass on the Kiths... Too many releases late this month and early next month. I'll wait for a GR colourway and a 30% off adidas coupon lol

Wait...isn't this "collab" the same thing as the past Reebok Ventilator collabs? Where Reebok reached out to dozens of stores/brands to just design their own colorway?

If so, Ronnie didn't choose the model.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom