Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wow. I've been refreshing Bodega since 11:55 and as soon as they popped up they already said "Sold Out." 
mean.gif
most likely sold all their stock instore and there was none left to go up at midnight

Wow. I've been refreshing Bodega since 11:55 and as soon as they popped up they already said "Sold Out." 
mean.gif
most likely sold all their stock instore and there was none left to go up at midnight
Yeah that's what I had figured. It's just that it was pretty much our last shot at scooping for retail, so I guess this'll have to be another personal L. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Consortium accounts will get then instore tomorrow no? The release details have been pretty iffy. Is it pointless to go to one of the stores tomorrow morning?

Were not in Europe fam, and how did most online shops sell out if they havent released em yet? Unless you wanna be one of those smartasses that knows backdoor info and wont share. :lol:

Hmm... 5 minutes past and still not seeing any sizes up. Still just says "Coming Soon."

EDIT: Same story more than a half hour later lol. Might just call a quits on this one.

Last edited:
Damn seems like a string of L's for me since the Homage drop, L's left and right :frown: ...if anyone is willing to part with a 9.5us at reasonable resale and not ebay prices please let me know.

Were not in Europe fam, and how did most online shops sell out if they havent released em yet? Unless you wanna be one of those smartasses that knows backdoor info and wont share. :lol:
Next time reply to me. I was simply responding to a question. The only smartass here is you.

Hmm... 5 minutes past and still not seeing any sizes up. Still just says "Coming Soon."

EDIT: Same story more than a half hour later lol. Might just call a quits on this one.

Call it quits theres no point 
View media item 1890268
Yeah I guess you're right. I've been refreshing for over an hour at this point; I think if they were going to go up they already would have.

I guess I started getting desperate at one last shot of owning these. Oh well.

Maybe in Europe lol
Did u get a pair ? No need for that dumb meme when it's true that online stock already sold out .
You catch some feelings? Apparently you're a sensitive one. Whether I did or didn't get a pair, or anyone else in here for that matter, it has no bearing on you being wrong. It's completely irrelevant. And after your statement, Bodega released pairs. Whether they were back doored is debatable, but they still released pairs online.  

Last edited:
Guess that's a wrap for the Dooms at retail. I'll check the market on these in a few months...

Back
Top Bottom