Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

All these on feet pics are making them look incredibly dope... keep them rolling in guys 
nthat.gif

Meanwhile I'm gonna keep an eye on resell prices in the coming months in hopes that they'll lower a bit. These are definitely must haves, but not for what they're going for atm.

These are definitely one of my favorite 'left field' releases of 2016. Didn't see them coming till close to the drop, and was very intrigued. Got them in hand and fell even more in love. The comfort on them is also top notch. Sock like fit gives it an incredible feel.

These are definitely one of my favorite 'left field' releases of 2016. Didn't see them coming till close to the drop, and was very intrigued. Got them in hand and fell even more in love. The comfort on them is also top notch. Sock like fit gives it an incredible feel.
Agreed. Definitely didn't even think about copping them til about two days before the drop. I'm just glad i got my pair. The comfort is off the chain.

roll.gif
you must blow to party with. Its called sarcasm guys...
Ok, I guess see the sarcasm. But lets not act like some people wouldn't actually mean that on NT
That's the beauty/humor in it. Especially for guys that just pop in and don't come here regularly.

BTW: If anyone has any leads on some RF Dooms in a size 9 at a reasonable price, let me know, please. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom