Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Of RF Dooms?
Yeah, I was about 30 mins too late.
Sucky. I'm still looking, too. BTW, after you posted, I went to the Barney's site and couldn't search for it; however, I after I left here, I went to UB forum and saw your link. So, the question is, did you just save the link and put a PM on it, were you just on the site and noticed, was it Tweeted, or D none of the above? 
laugh.gif

Sucky. I'm still looking, too. BTW, after you posted, I went to the Barney's site and couldn't search for it; however, I after I left here, I went to UB forum and saw your link. So, the question is, did you just save the link and put a PM on it, were you just on the site and noticed, was it Tweeted, or D none of the above? 
laugh.gif
it was tweeted. I had a 13 and a 9 in cart but got jacked both times.

those aren't RF collabs, or at least i dont think because ive never been in World of Niche. but you can probably buy them for $300 if you book an appointment.

im assuming that charcoal grey (or navy) pair is also from world of niche then? looks very similar

Last edited:
Same thing they said about the monochromatic Pumas and those are HEAVY sleepers
lol i remember someone saying that about those dsm rf puma's.  it's kinda nice that they're slept on.  a month ago i was able to grab a vnds pair for less than half retail.  some of the best materials i've ever seen on a sneaker. 

Back
Top Bottom