Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So I'm confused: what's Ronnie's connection to World of Niche? Is he just a fan of the shoes, does he have an upcoming collab, or does he actually have a stake in the place?
I always assumed he was the person or at least one of the people running it. The whole pretense of exclusivity surrounding it  just seems like a perfect fit for his followers plus it's fairly close to KITH, isn't it? The fact that he seems to be pushing the store via social media sort of confirmed it for me.

I always assumed he was the person or at least one of the people running it. The whole pretense of exclusivity surrounding it  just seems like a perfect fit for his followers plus it's fairly close to KITH, isn't it? The fact that he seems to be pushing the store via social media sort of confirmed it for me.
Kith is next to 65 Bleecker St. WoN is 66 Bleecker St. Kith Women is 64 Bleecker St. That block is all him...he already took some of Atrium's space

Are you being sarcastic?
eek.gif

I was just trying to bring some clarity to an issue that was discussed here and didn't seem very unclear to me....
wink.gif

So I'm confused: what's Ronnie's connection to World of Niche? Is he just a fan of the shoes, does he have an upcoming collab, or does he actually have a stake in the place?
From research I did, world of niche is a sneaker store in NYC and the only way you can get into it is by making an appointment, there's a gq article

http://www.gq.com/story/world-of-niche-sneaker-store-new-york-city
Yeah I had first heard about the place from that very same article when it was published last week, and ever since reading it I was always intrigued by the line: "...a just-opened by-appointment-only sneaker shop from, well, actually we can't say who (but a quick look around might give you a major clue)." I thought it might have been Ronnie from the get go, but didn't know for sure and thought there was something I was missing that you guys had figured out since their shoes were being posted in this thread. I thought maybe the give-away had something to do with the interior decorating (of which there are no pictures online), but based on what @Snapreme pointed out with the addresses, I'm sure that's what the author was talking about.

Sorry if I was a little slow on the uptake. I just like to have all the facts. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'm late to the world of niche talk, but i assumed RF was somehow involved because the Kith photographer is also doing a few shots for them from a few IG post i have seen.

I actually think the World of Niche sneakers don't look half bad. But that price 
sick.gif
roll.gif
 and the whole concept of appointment only shopping is pretty corny. 

I find it hard to wear them, but still glad to have them.

Also hate how they can never get the little panel under the sides of the toe wrap to be even on both shoes, same with the tiger stripes. Maybe I'm just extremely OCD about symmetry. 
indifferent.gif

I find it hard to wear them, but still glad to have them.

Also hate how they can never get the little panel under the sides of the toe wrap to be even on both shoes, same with the tiger stripes. Maybe I'm just extremely OCD about symmetry. :stoneface:

yeaaaaah, i have OCD as well, but that's not something i'm sweating. personally i find them easy to wear if you know what you're doing :smoking #matchingLRGhoodyFTW

Back
Top Bottom