Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith bleecker sweatpants or Reigning Champ?
If you're a size XS, you can still get the Reigning Champ Bleeckers on Kith's website in both colours.  Best of both worlds

Reigning Champ are all about the quality, but I don't think they have that slim jogger look that you'd get with Bleeckers.
RC actually offers a slim version now

Last edited:
I wear a large in RC, I was just trying to see if the extra $ i would pay for the Bleecker was worth it.  Thank you.

I wear a large in RC, I was just trying to see if the extra $ i would pay for the Bleecker was worth it.  Thank you.
Bleeckers have zipper pockets 2front/ 2 back. RC quality is better, but no zippers and 1 back pocket.

The slim RC joggers seem to offer a comparable look to the Bleeckers.

Depends on what you value more I guess.  

Last edited:

Bleeckers have zipper pockets 2front/ 2 back. RC quality is better, but no zippers and 1 back pocket.

True...thanks.  I appreciate the response.

Have you considered John Elliott? They make some epic fleece joggers.

I personally just stick to Tech Fleece, can't go wrong with a classic.
I have but they seem to be a little too slim for my lower half.  I'm 5'10", 200 pounds with a running back build. 

Yeah--RC is just better made. I just got the slim sweats in and they are similar to the bleekers.  They fit more like Nike tech fleece. And you can find them on sale.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom