Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Copped seafoam hoodie...at first I thought what will I wear this with- but I can rock it with

1. Tannery Mints
2. Ubiq Gel Lyte Speed
3. Solebox V7000
4. Concepts Lire
5. Concepts grand tourer

Really kinda made everything that I was having trouble rocking more in the rotation. Love this color.

just got my cinder hoodie in...really plush quality. The color looks diff from the site tho. Anyone trying to trade M Cinder for M Sand hoodie? lol

I like the bleeckers because they got 2 back pockets. Not many other sweats have that and they're zippers too. To me I think it's worth it. I wear the Kith sweats everyday. Even though I got my better quality John Elliott sweats I still prefer to wear the Kith ones because of the 2 back pockets. More useful to me for everyday wear.

I have a hoodie and a t shirt in my cart That I've been contemplating..

I don't have the t shirts (I won't spend more than $20 on a t shirt), but I have everything else. The hoodies are their best product I think. But you can find them on sale. Search the stockists. The blankets are great, too

I don't have the t shirts (I won't spend more than $20 on a t shirt), but I have everything else. The hoodies are their best product I think. But you can find them on sale. Search the stockists. The blankets are great, too

Thanks, I want that heavyweight pullover side zip hoodie..

I really like that sea to sky terry crew as well.

Thanks, I want that heavyweight pullover side zip hoodie..

I really like that sea to sky terry crew as well.
The HW pullover side zip is extremely warm.  Not sure where you're located, but I get hot wearing it in Toronto.  The side zip is cool, but I think the full zip HW might have been the better choice after fact.

Last edited:
eek.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if they still have the Williams Hoody 'Cinder' in stock in-store? Would appreciate a hook up if possible.

Back
Top Bottom