Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is anybody else feeling the heavyweight hoodies releasing this weekend. I'm liking the green and tan ones for sure

Yeah I have the red pair so I know my sizing in these. Just wondering how nice the shoe is. The Reds leather is a bit stiff. Anyone that have this pair really like theirs?

View media item 1910075What do you guys think paying 240 for these shipped? Is it a good price? Worth it? Idk. Contemplating buying them or not. Either those or the veg tan leather ones from the second release for 200 shipped.

240 is retail so ur good there, but the veg tan at 200 is even better bc that's under retail. I personally think the veg tan is a cleaner look and if ur into fashion trends that one makes more sense bc that's what's popular right now.

thanks for the feedback. i just bought the white quilted ones. 240 is retail and they are DS, so that is a good deal. jumped on it before anyone else could. i just really like the quilted look. i do like the veg tan leather but it seems harder to find these white ones than it is to find the 2.0 release. i think i'll get that later on, these first. white is just a clean color even though i don't like all white shoes. these are different. trying to get all 3 of the first release.

thanks for the feedback. i just bought the white quilted ones. 240 is retail and they are DS, so that is a good deal. jumped on it before anyone else could. i just really like the quilted look. i do like the veg tan leather but it seems harder to find these white ones than it is to find the 2.0 release. i think i'll get that later on, these first. white is just a clean color even though i don't like all white shoes. these are different. trying to get all 3 of the first release.
Out of curiosity, what size did you get and what's your GL3 size for reference? TIA

Out of curiosity, what size did you get and what's your GL3 size for reference? TIA
I'm a 10 in most athletic shoes, a 9-9.5 on casual/high end luxury shoes. Filling pieces fit big so I'm a 42 and that's 8.5 technically but they feel like a 9-9.5
So to answer your question I guess, I'm a 10 in gl3 in all collabs but I can fit 10.5 in some gr gl3s just fine. Some times I prefer 10.5 on some GRs

I actually went ahead and got both pairs. It's rare to find them in my size and if they are in my size hard to find a good price like this. So I thought about it and couldn't pass. Got the white quilted for 240 and the veg tan for 190. Both ds. They'll be good additions to wear in the spring time and summer coming up.

I'm a 10 in most athletic shoes, a 9-9.5 on casual/high end luxury shoes. Filling pieces fit big so I'm a 42 and that's 8.5 technically but they feel like a 9-9.5
So to answer your question I guess, I'm a 10 in gl3 in all collabs but I can fit 10.5 in some gr gl3s just fine. Some times I prefer 10.5 on some GRs
Cool and thanks for the reply. You're essentially the same size as me. Maybe slightly bigger as I have no 10.5s in GL3s; although I would probably be able to get a way in some pairs. I guess I need a 42/8.5 then. Weird to go that small, but I do have some EQT Supports that are an 8.5s. Those ran huge, too.

Cool and thanks for the reply. You're essentially the same size as me. Maybe slightly bigger as I have no 10.5s in GL3s; although I would probably be able to get a way in some pairs. I guess I need a 42/8.5 then. Weird to go that small, but I do have some EQT Supports that are an 8.5s. Those ran huge, too.
Well it seems like we're almost the exact same size then. I wear the eqt93s in a size 9 and it feels weird going done that small too but thats just how the sizing is. You have to go down that small on these.

Back
Top Bottom