Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I would too truthfully if they really are never going to release to the public and even the kith employees. Still cheaper than collecting cars, there's a guy in my town with a 5mil+ car collection. That's a LOT of kicks lol.

Plus people pay more than that for yeezys that there were thousands of pairs of, seems worth it to me.

As I am sure you are all well aware, Ronnie Fieg is never going to release the Super Green GLIIIs to the public. It would in some way, I guess, reduce the act of kindness he performed by donating them to the Haiti and for his Kith and Kin. I also understand this is one of the most popular colorways he has done, so I have decided to propose a compromise to Mr Fieg, why not apply the Super Green colorway to a Gel Saga model - that way everyone wins. I mocked up a digital sample of how it might look.

nah, too many people don't even like the saga... put it on a GT-II, if you're gonna do it on something other than the GL3...

Last edited:
nah, too many people don't even like the saga... put it on a GT-II, if you're gonna do it on something other than the GL3...
wow, thats exactly what i was about to write. however, even if many people dont like the Gel Saga, guess how many of those same people will try to cop..
As I am sure you are all well aware, Ronnie Fieg is never going to release the Super Green GLIIIs to the public. It would in some way, I guess, reduce the act of kindness he performed by donating them to the Haiti and for his Kith and Kin. I also understand this is one of the most popular colorways he has done, so I have decided to propose a compromise to Mr Fieg, why not apply the Super Green colorway to a Gel Saga model - that way everyone wins. I mocked up a digital sample of how it might look.
i agree with Protoj. the gt-II will look much better. 

your proposition has been denied! back in the dungeon you go! and dont come back up until you have something good to show me! *Cracks whip*

Last edited:
Don't think it looks good on the Saga at all. Like everybody else said, if you were going to translate that colorway to a different model, the GT-II would be the move...

I want a GT-ll that has the same color blocking as the sample High Risk shown here:

I think those samples are awesome looking. I love toe box color blocking; it's the reason why I love the GL3s so much. A lot of the collabs do the toe box blocking. 

^ Why that sample version got scrapped for the one that came out makes absolutely no sense to me. It's soooooo much better looking. SMH. I have no desire to own the high risks at all, but I would totally beast on em if that sample version came out instead.

I have no idea man, but I totally agree. The samples look absolutely stunning. I still bought the High Risks because I love the color combo, but I would have doubled up on those samples, no questions asked.

High Risk Samples win hands down. Lifts the whole shoe. I found the High Risks looked a bit cheap in person - the purple leather on the heel just didn't do it for me.

On another note, I have bowed to peer group pressure because I am so insecure and care what people think on the internet - hahahaha - and mocked up a Super Green GT-II.

Now there is a happy Super Green family to choose from.

I was very underwhelmed when I got the High Risks. I liked the colors used, but they just didn't compare to RF's other drops. Ended up trading them for NB Tassie Devils...Would have absolutely loved those samples though!

looks better than it did on the saga's, but the GL3 still looks way better...

unfortunate they're not releasing... they're prolly RF's best work.

I agree on the High Risk sample vs. released pair.

I know they're different models but I prefer the navy/orange GLIII to the High Risks, they're just very little about the released pair that's appealing to me.

Even the Flamingos, I think they're decent enough but far from great. I'd buy a pair at retail if I can to use it for a possible trade. As far as collabs go, I like the concepts GLIII much better (aside from the laces) and for GRs, I like a lot of the recent releases but I LOVE the camo GLIII. I really want both of those but they aren't an RF design and all that talk needs to stay in the Asics thread. :tongue:

It sounds lame and I'm not knocking his designs because a lot of them have been awesome but one of the nicer aspects of RF's releases have been the laces. :lol: They definitely add something to the shoes and I guess they must be Asics specific. I swear I saw the same type of laces recently on an Asics GR (not a GLIII) but I can't find the pair now.

RF is like Mugatu of the hype beast world... so hot right now, he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom