Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Has anyone had succes with buying any of the RF Gel Lyte III's online at Kith? I have been trying on all the releases and no luck, I was wondering if the shoes are on the site before the link is sent by them on twitter or if they are strictly through the twitter link cause either way I have never been able to buy a pair.

Jus what ive gathered from reading .. online is more impossible than a limited Jordan

Jus what ive gathered from reading .. online is more impossible than a limited Jordan
surprisingly enough, i think a lot more people succeed than you think.  if you know what you're doing, you should be able to get a pair

surprisingly enough, i think a lot more people succeed than you think.  if you know what you're doing, you should be able to get a pair
this

i knew at least 5 people who got a pair of the ECP miami and ny 

you just gotta be quick and know where to refresh

Last edited:
this

i knew at least 5 people who got a pair of the ECP miami and ny 

you just gotta be quick and know where to refresh
i mean the ECPs were produced in mass quantities compared to his other releases.. but still possible regardless.  i've had more success with kith releases than ndc releases

i mean the ECPs were produced in mass quantities compared to his other releases.. but still possible regardless.  i've had more success with kith releases than ndc releases
I agree! I am 0 for 100 on these Nike TLO releases but have been able to get 4 out of the last 5 kith releases. I don't even know why I bother with the Nike releases anymore.

thanks, i looked them up and found them, i might to see them in person to judge the shoe seams a bit too bright, compared to the picture above which looks more vintage

Last edited:
Has anyone had succes with buying any of the RF Gel Lyte III's online at Kith? I have been trying on all the releases and no luck, I was wondering if the shoes are on the site before the link is sent by them on twitter or if they are strictly through the twitter link cause either way I have never been able to buy a pair.
I was able to cop the MIA ECP from Kith's website.

Last edited:
i bought both the miami ECP and the st alfred's on Kith

I have the Neptunes and those laces are amazing. It almost hurts me to wear them because if anything were to happen to them, I'd be rather pissed off. 

Last edited:
I've been trying to snag a pair of Total Eclipses or High Risks in 10.5 for forever (without dropping $400+).  Ronnie Fieg should put out a bigger quantity release at some point so I can actually support one of his projects.

Anyone know or think that RF produced these Flamingos in ECP numbers. There seemed to be enough to go around.

itll be interesting to see . id guess the demand for the flamingos is nowhere near as high as it was for the ECPs

Cant seem to find the miamis in a sz 9.5 for a decent price :smh: everywhere I look is looking for at least 400

There's a couple on Ebay. Just talk to the seller and ask him if you can pay through Paypal, not Ebay. That way he doesn't get charged Ebay's stupid 10% seller fee and you both save money. You can talk a reseller down to a good price, especially on a shoe like this. 

Just talk to them all and get the lowest prices. The prices are so high on Ebay because the seller is taking in consideration the seller fees. Most sellers are more than happy to sell through Paypal for a cheaper price. And it's just as secured too because Ebay runs through Paypal anyway. So you're mainly just taking out the middle man, which is Ebay. 

My friend just sold me his DS miamis for retail (yup that's what REAL life friends are for), only shoe this year worth doubling up on thus far IMO.

There's a couple on Ebay. Just talk to the seller and ask him if you can pay through Paypal, not Ebay. That way he doesn't get charged Ebay's stupid 10% seller fee and you both save money. You can talk a reseller down to a good price, especially on a shoe like this. 

Just talk to them all and get the lowest prices. The prices are so high on Ebay because the seller is taking in consideration the seller fees. Most sellers are more than happy to sell through Paypal for a cheaper price. And it's just as secured too because Ebay runs through Paypal anyway. So you're mainly just taking out the middle man, which is Ebay. 
This actually works, I do it very often

Back
Top Bottom