Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF is like Mugatu of the hype beast world... so hot right now, he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings. :lol:
The only great pair to come out of his last 5 drops has been the miamis IMO, and it's not like they were original or anything. Flamingos are a nice shoe and all, just really not that amazing to me. But the hypebeasts will buy anything that dude touches your right about that.

No offense to anyone copping but them flamingos look like female shoes... gonna try to cop for my girl. It's about time I got her into my hobby :lol:

I just love all grey shoes, and the pink isn't a hot pink or something like that. It's a very light pink which me isn't girlie at all. Looks great with the hits of light blue and places on the grey upper. 

it always cracks me up, the people on here who still think pink is strictly for girls... :lol:

I never said anything about the pink nor did I say I never wear female models, just thought I'd get my girl a shoe that I'm not too crazy about. There are other shoes I would rather just go for than these, but I'm sure my girl would love them. All I was saying, cop if u guys wanna lol...

^ word up... well typically on NT i've seen plenty of cats imply pink is only for female shoes, so you see why i'd think that's what you meant...

i suppose they're a bit feminine, but not by much... they're not even really pink, more orange, coral maybe... kinda pastel colors, and the grey is kind of an odd grey, almost kinda tan, but still neutral, so i don't find them very feminine...

dope summer colors tho.

i will try to cop, but i won't be upset if i miss them, cuz i def won't be paying much over retail...

I saw the Flamingos in person when Ronnie was down in Oz for the Carbon Festival. They look pretty sweet. Not ultra manly I agree but definitely not girly. 

I'm more excited about the General Releases that are coming up.

And especially these.

looks like Aug 2nd for the flamingos according to fieg himself
excuse the ignorance but im rather new to the Fieg collabs, salmon sole and flamingos have been the only 2 i liked ... when these release what sites do they hit. I know Kith usually has em right? where else

excuse the ignorance but im rather new to the Fieg collabs, salmon sole and flamingos have been the only 2 i liked ... when these release what sites do they hit. I know Kith usually has em right? where else
His Asics have never released on other sites since opening Kith.  Some of his other shoe collabs have in the past (salmon soles, disc blaze), but the Asics seem to remain exclusive to Kith for now.

His Asics have never released on other sites since opening Kith.  Some of his other shoe collabs have in the past (salmon soles, disc blaze), but the Asics seem to remain exclusive to Kith for now.

Got it thanks for the insight

There is already a red GLV confirmed to be in the works for October, I expect there will be another shoe of some sorts in the meantime. Glad to see that he's finally retiring the GL3 for a while. That silhouette is getting a bit played out with every single place that does an asics collab choosing that model.

Last edited:
i hope it's RF's last GL3 for awhile because he knows asics is planning to put them up on an iD site...

it needs to happen.

and i'd pay $150 each if premium materials were an option.

i hope it's RF's last GL3 for awhile because he knows asics is planning to put them up on an iD site...

it needs to happen.

and i'd pay $150 each if premium materials were an option.
I'd pay $150 easy. NB 574IDs are $140 and I prefer the GL3 to the 574 by far.

Don't want to talk too much about possible IDs in this thread though...should probably take it over to the Asics thread.

Total Eclipse (of the heart) today.

ronnie-fieg-asics-total-eclipse-on-feet-600x318.jpg

Has anyone had succes with buying any of the RF Gel Lyte III's online at Kith? I have been trying on all the releases and no luck, I was wondering if the shoes are on the site before the link is sent by them on twitter or if they are strictly through the twitter link cause either way I have never been able to buy a pair.

Back
Top Bottom