Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

BINGO !!! Ronnie magic is officially back .
we all know that potential resale is what fuels everything...  I think he'll start mixing in larger drops with limited drops from here on out.. create a buzz with limited drops, and then drop GR-ish numbers for others to cash in.. rinse and repeat..  

In a month we should start to see the sterlings touch 220 230 on ebay from time to time if anyone is still interested .

In a month we should start to see the sterlings touch 220 230 on ebay from time to time if anyone is still interested .

Possibly but I think unlikely..Thats what they said about the dooms...and those were much easier cop...

we all know that potential resale is what fuels everything...  I think he'll start mixing in larger drops with limited drops from here on out.. create a buzz with limited drops, and then drop GR-ish numbers for others to cash in.. rinse and repeat..  

He said at the beginning of the year he was making his drops much more limited.

I just saw somebody on ebay who has 5 pair of sterlings on sale and they posted the email confirmation as proof. I'm just pointing out that it sucks for team manual to have to compete w bot users especially since they have no intention of rocking the kicks.  Also it sucks kith doesn't do anything about bots by have a limited amount of pairs 1 account can order for example. Sry for the rant im just tired of loving a pair of sneakers only to leave w/ egg on my face in less than 10 secs after a release cause of ******* like that guy. This goes for all limited release not just the sterlings. OUT

PCnzdvo.gif

Is it just me or did Ronnie not give a **** about this sterling release. Maybe saw him wear it once or twice. He didn't even go by the usual Ronnie hype calendar. It was just out of the ordinary for him

Is it just me or did Ronnie not give a **** about this sterling release. Maybe saw him wear it once or twice. He didn't even go by the usual Ronnie hype calendar. It was just out of the ordinary for him
It was not as drummed up as some of his other collabs, but I think some of that might have to do with the fact that it was an ASICS release, and he knew they were going to sell regardless. Still, it was strange to see no back story on the color choices (especially when they so closely resemble Pantone's colors of 2016) as well as very little promoting. They didn't even get a pair of matching Stance socks. Bizarre given his manner of promoting recent releases, but still somewhat understandable.

Back
Top Bottom