Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

if you struck on size 13 this dude got your pair

roll.gif

Thats the **** I don't like . Kith fix ya bot problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think a lot more bots included Kith support after seeing the resale on the Homage pairs. Kith doesn't do anything special to discourage bots, they just didn't have much that resold for a whole lot.

I think a lot more bots included Kith support after seeing the resale on the Homage pairs. Kith doesn't do anything special to discourage bots, they just didn't have much that resold for a whole lot.
Nah, they used to actively change pages right before releases, change the way sizes were displayed, and all kinds of other little tricks to throw off bot users.  They are not holding carts once you get to checkout anymore is what the problem is now.  Regardless of autofill info being ready, it seems really hard to grab a pair from them manually over the past few releases.

I don't understand why they don't configure their shopify site like Just Don or PSNY did their sites for their recent Jordan collaborations.  It's to the point where they just don't seem to care, also very rarely see AO post about the site and Kith in general unless he gets a pair from Ronnie, so maybe he is on other projects now too.

Nah, they used to actively change pages right before releases, change the way sizes were displayed, and all kinds of other little tricks to throw off bot users.  They are not holding carts once you get to checkout anymore is what the problem is now.  Regardless of autofill info being ready, it seems really hard to grab a pair from them manually over the past few releases.

I don't understand why they don't configure their shopify site like Just Don or PSNY did their sites for their recent Jordan collaborations.  It's to the point where they just don't seem to care, also very rarely see AO post about the site and Kith in general unless he gets a pair from Ronnie, so maybe he is on other projects now too.
Repped. Thanks for spreading some info.

Update on Mercer IIIs since I got them last week:

Amazing fit and comfort. They look great too in "cinder." I need the black ones now.

I said three years ago that I'd love to see Ronnie make an Air Max 1. Wish I was in NYC to see what he was doing. 

Back
Top Bottom