Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have a bot, so I'm not worried about losing my edge. I'd rather see NT'ers get their pairs than random other people.
pimp.gif
I'm down for helping out people here, I know that's foreign to this thread
laugh.gif
man speaks the truth

I thought auto refresh was the norm. If they drop I'll make a run to the BK location Soho did me dirty on the daytonas

speak for yourself. 

all he does is attach his name to GR color ways and y'all go crazy.. 

stans gone be stans
no choice is either u love or hate it. but i think its hard to resist for those 577 CW compare to daytona.

lol This is crazy! Isn't there a possibility that these will drop later in the week?
he said theyre not dropping in store "today" so i believe they will drop later in the week. Also, anybody else getting tired of seeing that stupid model with his manicured thumb nails on the latest product page? im going to have the text "kith" engraved in my skull by the time these things drop

Lots of PM's about the autorefresher. I use Auto Refresh Plus, it's a Chrome add on.

I just find it annoying that I have to turn it off, like I'll click the link once it hits and then I'm picking my size and it auto refreshes on me again lol.

I just find it annoying that I have to turn it off, like I'll click the link once it hits and then I'm picking my size and it auto refreshes on me again lol.
make it search a keyword so that it stops once it finds what youre specifically looking for

This. Use keywords and it'll stop auto refreshing.

Man trying to cancel/return a kith order is quite a chore. These dudes giving me the run-a-******-round

I've never owned a 1600 and I'm afraid these won't fit me at all after trying some different NB models on in-store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom