Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I hit on F&F. at least i got somethin. Really wanted the golden mossad ticket but the 5 yeezys i got yesterday will make them possible even if I don't hit for retail

Last edited:

Got the 7.5 orange mais in hand

1. They purrty . I'm totally in like of this model !

2. Packaging is A1 steaksauce

3. Anyone with a 10.5 / 11 orange mais hit me up 

4. Link to most black friday sales sneakwise : http://www.solelinks.com/2016-black-friday-sneaker-deals/
Thanks for Black Friday sales 
nthat.gif

Got f&f too

3.1 militia gang

join the crowd^ i missed on everything and then my order for hoodie and pants i picked wrong size. lol fml super salty with everyone hit f&f, golden ticket, and how you guys hit on yeezy's is just beyond me. 

join the crowd^ i missed on everything and then my order for hoodie and pants i picked wrong size. lol fml super salty with everyone hit f&f, golden ticket, and how you guys hit on yeezy's is just beyond me. 

I saw the waist size for the pants were way off.

I ordered both 3.1s and don't even have a shipping confirmation
frown.gif
It always takes time with Kith but they have gotten better. I have shipping for both shoes I ordered but only the ST's have actually been picked up and on the road. My 3.1's still just say label created. 

It always takes time with Kith but they have gotten better. I have shipping for both shoes I ordered but only the ST's have actually been picked up and on the road. My 3.1's still just say label created. 
well its not kith who ships out your orders, it's bergen logistics. but yea they have been getting a lot better

Last edited:

@Snayberry  saw you just get a RT they really getting worn? lol
Yeah, I wanted them as soon as he posted about them, that's why I tried to calculate what shoe would give me the best possible shot at them and I'm glad it worked.  I'm definitely going to rock them.
Congrats Snayberry
Thanks my brother.  Took some L's today but I can see some W's in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom