Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Congrats to those that managed to pick up the F&F Gel Mais along with their orders! I really hope to see some in-hand and on-feet pics when they come in.

I didn't care much for the Legends Day lineup itself, so I slept in thinking I had no chance of scooping the F&F pair. Now y'all have me here thinking I should have given it a shot. 
laugh.gif
 Might peep the 'Bay for resell if it winds up not being too crazy (pretty unlikely).

Last edited:
Congrats to all the pick ups in here.

I wound up doing well on yeezys so I'm all in for the Mossads and STs

How's the quality otherwise?
Besides being pre creased because asics workers too lazy to stuff the paper in the shoe, not bad. Typical flawed asics suede on the 3.1 and decent leather on the Mai. Packaging is stupid imo. Rather just a regular asics box with some extra laces. I'm not into all the gimmicky sh*t tbh

Besides being pre creased because asics workers too lazy to stuff the paper in the shoe, not bad. Typical flawed asics suede on the 3.1 and decent leather on the Mai. Packaging is stupid imo. Rather just a regular asics box with some extra laces. I'm not into all the gimmicky sh*t tbh

Yeah no crap. Rather get the shoes for $100 then extra useless crap for another $80

Back
Top Bottom