Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wonder if anyone would trade their Salmon Toes for my chocolate 750s
nerd.gif
what size for what size

after it was stated that CC is faster, i tried to checkout on an order for the V2s with CC. problem was I wasn't at my computer so I used the kith app. had to fill in everything manually. then there was an issue with addresses so i chose to go paypal instead. checked out and got confirmation. major stock or what?

after it was stated that CC is faster, i tried to checkout on an order for the V2s with CC. problem was I wasn't at my computer so I used the kith app. had to fill in everything manually. then there was an issue with addresses so i chose to go paypal instead. checked out and got confirmation. major stock or what?

i managed to score using paypal too :lol:

yeah normally my ihphone autofills eveything for me, but I always go in to the store using the Kith app. and I cant figure out why it wont work.

just got both of the 3.1s in, wow. the militia 3.1s are BEAUTIFUL in hand, honestly bout to wear them tomorrow for thanksgiving haha. salmon toes are on point too, but militia 3.1s >>>

suede buttery on both my pairs

Last edited:

just got both of the 3.1s in, wow. the militia 3.1s are BEAUTIFUL in hand, honestly bout to wear them tomorrow for thanksgiving haha. salmon toes are on point too, but militia 3.1s >>>

That makes me happy to hear, can't wait to receive my militia 3.1 pair.

Good to hear, now if only Kith would ship my pair.

i live in NJ haha, kith ships out of NJ too

i would post photos but i aint got no nice camera lmao im still on the iphone 5s. pics aint gonna do any justice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom