Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nerd.gif

Guys - it was just the angle of the pictures. The Asics sign, heel tab, all are exactly the same as you can see in @chowfun89 s pic

I got 4 pairs in total:

5.5 for wifey and an extra 10.5 for myself at $499.

They person on the phone told me they would refund $200 to make it $399 each. After placing the order, they said I was told wrong. But the next day, the price was down to $399. So I called to get a price adjustment and was refused. I told them I would return the first order and place a 2nd order which they were okay with.

Now I have 4 pairs in hand. 2 size 5.5, 2 size 10.5

Every single thing matches up minus the size tag but this size tag is identical to the 2016 pairs so they are not fake tags either.

Material, color, stitching, SMELL inside, COMFORT upon wearing are IDENTICAL to the pair from Kith. 

I have no reason to call these fakes or anything. I'll bet anything they are real - just no clue as to why there was production done in 2016 and why Ruze was able to get so many pairs of these

What Ruze should have did was tell Asics to create the other matching pair/side. Then I would be interested in purchasing these.

Miami pack probably those off white and black GL3 GRs with the hits of bright orange and green

For anyone that saw my pics, the inside of the boxes all have QA25 and QC40 stickers inside.

Can anyone confirm on other Asics boxes any sort of stickers such as these?

Thought they were in the business of re-issues, my bad. got excited and confused at the same time. this thread has believing anything is possible.
These Homages are real, no one can tell me otherwise. These were a second batch in my opinion. Second runs happen all the damn time. 

We have a few more days...

I say keep the retweeting to RF going

Someone said they'll go to Flight Club

Reach out to Camp Out maybe? Complex? Sneaker News? lol

Historically, UAs have something different about them compared to the originals ie milky toes, widow peaks, etc

They very well could have extra materials leftover. So rather than have them go to waste they decided to make more pairs. 

You got what, 13 different shoes. 13 different materials? whats asics gon do with mid panels of selvedge denim?

Based solely on their response to you, hey weren't authorized.

End of discussion in regards to retail or not.

Now the ethical dilemma of "unauthorized is ok?"

Last edited:

but they were sent to him by Asics America, so they had to be authroized at some point lol

especially with production tags and QC stickers

They didn't say they were authorized. Or unauhtorized. That's not a confirmation of either.

Regardless of your thoughts on UA, it's not fair to categorize it as either based solely on that email

This Ruze guy has ****** with the wrong crew. Y'all going to have people camped outside his house for answers.

Back
Top Bottom