Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

We don't know if they were produced during off shifts, etc, but we can say that they for certain, that they came from Asics

If it were an authorized order there would be verification of order fulfillment

Cmon guys. I'm rooting for them to be retail pairs for y'all but let's work with what evidence we have Ben given at this point

We don't know if they were produced during off shifts, etc, but we can say that they for certain, that they came from Asics

Cmon guys. I'm rooting for them to be retail pairs for y'all but let's work with what evidence we have Ben given at this point
I see what you're saying. But if they were given pairs directly from Asics, isn't that enough verification that they are an authorized dealer. It's not coming from a 3rd party distributor or anything. The master cases are directly from asics..

The next question you should ask them in our email then is, did you guys order this from Asics America?

Or did the shipment magically show up

Last edited:
I've got a box marked Adidas. If out perfect fakes in them and send them to somebody, are they in fact sent from adidas?

I've got a box marked Adidas. If out perfect fakes in them and send them to somebody, are they in fact sent from adidas?
Nope. But if you get an entire pallet of shoes with the sender on the label as Asics America, are they in fact fake?

Nope. But if you get an entire pallet of shoes with the sender on the label as Asics America, are they in fact fake?

Depends did I order them directly from asics America?

And if so, why the question if they were produced on shift or not. If Ruze placed a legit order as an authorized dealer than why would they not know that the shoes were manufactured in the same manner as other retail pairs?

Breaking news! These were pairs Ronnie ordered and was going to have them available for his Miami and Aspen store openings but they went missing from the truck. I just heard this from my Sauce. 

If this was a new company or a company without much feedback, I would have been more skeptical.

Depends did I order them directly from asics America?

And if so, why the question if they were produced on shift or not. If Ruze placed a legit order as an authorized dealer than why would they not know that the shoes were manufactured in the same manner as other retail pairs?
Because they are just the buyer and third party seller. They have no insight into how asics manufactures these shoes.

It happens all the time in any production environment. Leftovers materials that will go to waste. The plant manager could have very well said "make more pairs so we can reduce our scrap numbers"

Because they are just the buyer and third party seller. They have no insight into how asics manufactures these shoes.

It happens all the time in any production environment. Leftovers materials that will go to waste. The plant manager could have very well said "make more pairs so we can reduce our scrap numbers"

Sounds like unauthorized manufacturing using "same material in the same factory off hours"

Now picture Ninjahood telling y'all what I just said there.

Thus the discussion is no longer about fake or real

But rather the ethical dilemma of "unauthorized/grey market pairs"

why would he have to place a legit order from asics america for them to be real??  do you expect that from sellers on stockx? goat? flightclub?

and your just mincing words if your now saying you want them to be "retail" pairs.

does uncle ron have to personally hand pairs out for them to be authentic?

im just confused as to how far this rabbit hole goes to satisfy authenticity..

to me the fact that he got them with a shipment of the miami pack validates them to be from asics.. No place making fakes is making those, and in my opinion it seems like all of the shoes on his website are outlet shoes. Everything on there is the type of stuff you find at outlets, that seems to be what he does.

Honestly you guys are blowing this up more than it is. The pairs are legit lol

Im in North NJ. More than welcome to come check them out for yourself if anyone wants. I'll try to hit up Flight Club over the weekend and see if I can get them to take a look. Ive never held shoes in hand and not been able to tell someone is off. There is nothing off on these pairs.

Like I said, the only thing we don't know is why there is a different production date on these pairs. Everything from the materials, shoes, smell, sizing, comfort is the same lol

There's never been a third party seller in history to have a mix do real pairs to unauthorized pairs. Fact?

This is what I wrote to Asics America

Hi,

I'm writing to you today to inquire if a particular online store is an authorized Asics dealer. Myself and a large group of others have recently purchased ("invested in") some Asics from this particular store but we are borderline skeptical of the product that we received.

The shoe in question is that of a limited nature that released almost a year ago in a small quantity. The pairs we received look IDENTICAL in almost every aspect to the pairs purchased during the original run. The area that is different is the product information tag on the tongue of the shoes. It seems that these new pairs were produced 2 months after the original release. This discovery got us digging for more information.

We later realized that Asics had changed the font used on their tags in 2016 for Made in Vietnam shoes, but it still did not explain the manufacturing date. Another question we had was, how could this store receive 100+ pairs of a shoe that was sold out a year ago?

We contacted the original store, which seems reputable and has been in the business for 10+ years and they obviously could not give us all the details (nor do we expect everything from Asics). They did state that the shoes were received by Asics America including master cases with model number (among other models of Asics shoes).

Basically we as a group are just looking to resolve our questions as a lot of money is hanging in the balance. The site in question is ruzeshoes.com and their affiliate eBay account. The shoes are the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel-Lyte III 'Homage' found on their site and eBay store. I hope you can understand our skepticism seeing a pair of shoes that released December 23, 2015 in a limited quantity of 1990 pairs pop up again in 2016.

Thank you in advance,

-Munchy (no i didnt really write munchy lol)

#HomageGate

Sounds like unauthorized manufacturing using "same material in the same factory off hours"

Now picture Ninjahood telling y'all what I just said there.

Thus the discussion is no longer about fake or real

But rather the ethical dilemma of "unauthorized/grey market pairs"
Who said off hours though? My guy, i worked in a plant for months. Plant managers #1 job is to reduce scrap. That's it

Back
Top Bottom