Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Honestly you guys are blowing this up more than it is. The pairs are legit lol

Im in North NJ. More than welcome to come check them out for yourself if anyone wants. I'll try to hit up Flight Club over the weekend and see if I can get them to take a look. Ive never held shoes in hand and not been able to tell someone is off. There is nothing off on these pairs.

Like I said, the only thing we don't know is why there is a different production date on these pairs. Everything from the materials, shoes, smell, sizing, comfort is the same lol
what if they are fake tho

From everything I've seen, I'd say they are likely official Asics, just keep in mind Asics does not necessarily own the factory they are manufactured (think Foxconn and Apple). 

But I'd say from what we've seen they are identical in qualify etc., like the OG's...that being said, I still don't like them enough even at the original MSRP.

WOW! So Somebody jacked these/or perhaps paid more for them than RF was going to pay and got them instead??!

why would he have to place a legit order from asics america for them to be real??  do you expect that from sellers on stockx? goat? flightclub?

and your just mincing words if your now saying you want them to be "retail" pairs.

does uncle ron have to personally hand pairs out for them to be authentic?

im just confused as to how far this rabbit hole goes to satisfy authenticity..

I don't really care at this point. Unauthorized tommeeans pairs that were authorized by leadership at a company.

Team 1991 out of 1990 outchea :pimp:

Who said off hours though? My guy, i worked in a plant for months. Plant managers #1 job is to reduce scrap. That's it

The email you posted mentioned it.

Like I said I'm rooting for y'all.

But just read the grey market thread in he general forum. This discussion has been visited.

I'm dropping it bc other people in here think I'm "mincing words"

The email you posted mentioned it.

Like I said I'm rooting for y'all.

But just read the grey market thread in he general forum. This discussion has been visited.

I'm dropping it bc other people in here think I'm "mincing words"

He said he doesn't know....

So all of a sudden ignorance=validation?

I don't really care at this point. Unauthorized tommeeans pairs that were authorized by leadership at a company.

Team 1991 out of 1990 outchea
pimp.gif
exactly, i never liked the equation "unauthorized=fake" because its simply not true.  i actually sided with ninjahood when the whole argument first started and still feel that way, and these shoes are an example.  the problem is most people never actually hold a legit fake (pun intended) pair next to a legit retail pair to see what is authentic and what is a "knockoff".  the differences are night and day

Hello,

We are not authorized Asics dealers, but we are authorized for many other brands like Puma, Timberland, Diesel, Clarks, Reebok, Dr Martens, Palladium, and about 30 other brands.

And the items that we purchase that are not direct, like this one, come from a handful ( less than 5 ) other sources that we have done business with for 5+ years and vet very carefully along with validating everything we buy from them for legitimacy with paperwork, packaging of products, packaging from the brand( ie master cases, shipping cartons ), addresses of their origin( where the product was shipped from ), and other methods. We take all precautions we can take every time when the products don't come via our own relationships with the brands.

Ruze starts with an "R"

Ronnie starts with an "R"

Curry has 2 "R"

Warriors have 3 "R"

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead.

Highlight of the last few pages :lol:

Breaking news! These were pairs Ronnie ordered and was going to have them available for his Miami and Aspen store openings but they went missing from the truck. I just heard this from my Sauce. 

So a pallet goes missing and goes into the hands of a traceable internet reseller? Surely the guy ain't that dumb. Thing is today, with the quality of fakes being at an all time high, (I gave up looking for fragment 1s, because they're so iffy), it wouldn't surprise me if a factory finally decided to devote some energy into making a high quality asics pair. And what better pair to try for than probably the most pricey pair in recent memory? Too many things not lining up for me to feel confident if I had purchased a pair, so I'm sitting on the sides watching this play out and hoping everyone's pairs are legit

at this point there is literally no proof to that aside for peoples skepticism...

what if they are fake tho
Trust me - if they were fake, at least 1 thing would be off. There is not a single area on the shoes hand in hand that is different. 

Fake shoes do not feel the same in level of comfort and they sure don't smell the same. Fake shoes have a hint of glue smell in them. Ive been tried with fakes in the past and can easily spot them hand in hand.

The only difference on these is the production tag which is for newer Asics models. The mystery is why now after almost a year, how so many pairs, why Ruze?!?! 
roll.gif

Hello,

We are not authorized Asics dealers, but we are authorized for many other brands like Puma, Timberland, Diesel, Clarks, Reebok, Dr Martens, Palladium, and about 30 other brands.

And the items that we purchase that are not direct, like this one, come from a handful ( less than 5 ) other sources that we have done business with for 5+ years and vet very carefully along with validating everything we buy from them for legitimacy with paperwork, packaging of products, packaging from the brand( ie master cases, shipping cartons ), addresses of their origin( where the product was shipped from ), and other methods. We take all precautions we can take every time when the products don't come via our own relationships with the brands.
Just tell them straight up. Tell him that you made an order, but you're trying to help him avoid 75+ returns in one shot along with the neg feedback. Tell him that you don't want the details of how his business works, we just need any and all clarity on these particular pairs. Obviously mention this is NOT a threat and NOT a blackmail lmao

Last edited:
As stated they did not directly receive the order from Asics

Brings skepticism for me but again, that's not an end all be all for fu fu pairs
I've been rooting for y'all since day one but the story just doesn't add up at this point. We have a non-Asics dealer end up with 200+ pair of the most expensive Asics shoe in recent memeory and all of the shoes have a 2016 tag when the real shoes were made in 2015. At the very best they are UA's that some people in the factory that made the Homage made using leftover material and then peddled to someone on the secondary market and that's how they got to a non-Asics dealer. If these were authorized from Asics, they would have gone to an Asics account. I mean, it's f*cking Homages man. I want them to be real too but they aren't real, at least imo. They look damn good though so I wouldn't bag on anyone that wore them. Nobody would know the difference.

Last edited:
Haha, what a roller coaster this whole ordeal has been. I just got an e-mail from UPS that my pair is getting delivered tomorrow. For anyone who is returning their pairs, how are you going about it? Chargeback? Return through eBay? I'll probably return through eBay and then get Paypal return shipping to refund me the cost of shipping them back to Ruze.

Oh well. If nothing else, it brought some fun conversation to this thread and I got a free feedback on eBay. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

At least no one can tell unless they ask you to see the size tag 
laugh.gif
even then, that someone has to be a person that knows their shhh lol. I don't have a personal retail pair of the Homages, so I wouldn't have even been able to compare myself and find out the difference between Ruze and Ronnie

even then, that someone has to be a person that knows their shhh lol. I don't have a personal retail pair of the Homages, so I wouldn't have even been able to compare myself and find out the difference between Ruze and Ronnie
Your in NYC right? Try to hit up Flight and/or Kith once your pair comes in to end this once and for all plus it would save me a trip to the city from NJ lol 

Back
Top Bottom