Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think it's cause they have that retro runner look. Not sure how much you're into Air Maxes and whatnot but these are reminiscent of that era. Simple colors also help.

I hear ya'. Agree with retro runner vibe - that monotone upper with altered midsole/sole doesn't hurt. May photoshop salmon's just to play with silhouette and coloring a bit this weekend.

Could turn out hideous when that design is exposed with diff. CW. :rofl:

im gunna need concrete info on these fiegboosts soon
smokin.gif
Same. I'm getting really anxious. I need that multi pair!

show of hands...

who snowboards here?

i have never. nor will probably ever.

Last edited:

show of hands...

who snowboards here?

I've always wanted to try. I skateboarded for approximately 15 years of my life, so snowboarding should have come into my life at some point, but I never got around to it. 

I've snowboarded on a jammer snowboard from Walmart down the hill behind the grocery store.... Does that count?

Last edited:
I actually snowboard, several times every year, sometimes even drive up to Vermont. But I don't need new boots or gear. Unless Kith is making an advanced technology snowboard, I don't need a 4th snowboard in my closet

Last edited:
I actually snowboard as well. Started about 8 years ago and it is an absolute blast. Was fortunate enough to snowboard with a buddy in the Austrian Alps a few years ago...man I miss it. I definitely don't need any new gear though...don't need the latest and greatest :wink:

tried snowboarding multiple times. busted my *** multiple times :rofl: always a fun time though

im more of the type to sit at the bar in the lodge at the bottom of the mountain :lol:

Last edited:

show of hands...

who snowboards here?

i use to a lot, but not for the past 2 years since i have a 20 month old. I would pick up the jacket and pants but probably not gonna get any use for another few years...

also i think there will be a restock or in store release of the ST and militia... i ask why my order was cancelled and they said part of their shipment was "lost/missed placed/delayed" 

tried snowboarding multiple times. busted my *** multiple times :rofl: always a fun time though

im more of the type to sit at the bar in the lodge at the bottom of the mountain :lol:

My wife thinks the exact same way. She bruised her tail bone pretty bad on some ice and said never again. "Find me in the lodge if you ever want to go" :lol:

just read that Kith actually is making a board lol. I thought it was just boots and jacket. But the board brand is Capita and they're more of a "park" type of board makers. 

My girl is the one that got me into boarding so now I never go alone, she's a little speed demon too. But the mountains here in the tri-state area is always overcrowded

Last edited:
just read that Kith actually is making a board lol. I thought it was just boots and jacket. But the board brand is Capita and they're more of a "park" type of board makers. 

My girl is the one that got me into boarding so now I never go alone, she's a little speed demon too. But the mountains here in the tri-state area is always overcrowded

Where you board at? I usually hit Mt. Creek but that joint is always crowded. Hunter is cool too.

Capita boards are okay, not much of a park rider. Wonder he didnt just make a cruising type board.

Where you board at? I usually hit Mt. Creek but that joint is always crowded. Hunter is cool too.

Capita boards are okay, not much of a park rider. Wonder he didnt just make a cruising type board.
Yeah I hit up Mt. Creek because its less than an hour drive away and I take advantage of their triple play pass for $99 (1 day pass for any mountain now a days run up to about $70). The main mountain gets pretty crowded, even on weekdays. Hunter is small. Camelback is small and crowded. One of my favorites is Blue Mt. in PA. Huge mountain, long and wide trails. 

Yeah I hit up the park only if I go boarding with my brother. When I go only with my girl or friends, we just cruise all day. I hit up side jumps and whatnot but more importantly feel more stable in an All Terrain board or cruiser type board. Park boards are wobbly at speeds. 

Last edited:
How do you find the MiJ fits? Same as GLIII GR size?

Honestly.

I got a size 12 and an 11.5 in the mossads.

My supergreens fit TTS in my asics size, these mossads feel a tad bigger.

The 11.5 fits like alot of my other 12s and the 12 fits a little big imo.

Last edited:
i snowboard, wish i went a lot more but usually only have time to go a couple of times a year now. used to snowboard every weekend back in middle school/early high school - our town ran a snowboard/ski program for 8 weeks or something like that to shawnee every sunday

Honestly.

I got a size 12 and an 11.5 in the mossads.

My supergreens fit TTS in my asics size, these mossads feel a tad bigger.

The 11.5 fits like alot of my other 12s and the 12 fits a little big imo.

How do you think the MiJ fits? GLIII GR siz

Aight! So i gotta get half down from my GF sizes. Good to hear that. Hope the tongue can close if i am able to get it

Last edited:

check out ronnies IG story. all the stuff looks great honestly. i can't lie. 

Back
Top Bottom