Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I need that Kith x Columbia salmon colored fleece thing. I live in FL so I don't have any winter gear at all. No need for it. I'm going to DC after Christmas though so I need to get something to wear up there.

I need that Kith x Columbia salmon colored fleece thing. I live in FL so I don't have any winter gear at all. No need for it. I'm going to DC after Christmas though so I need to get something to wear up there.

Love that piece as well. Hoping we get a lookbook soon.

The Olive Timbs look hard,but the lining kills it for me. Sigh, might cave though.

Not for nothing. Some of Ron's best releases have been boots. He did some Chippewa boots a few years back that I'm still tight I didn't cop.

Last edited:
it's just too close to call... if I read your post the way it is now, and then you went back and edited saying the orange band is the Ruze pair, you would've had me fooled on which is which

Last edited:
There is no way Homage fakes have gotten this good this quickly. Yeezy fakes are getting good because rep consumers work with the rep factories to ensure every detail is close to the retail product. I doubt there is that kinda audience for these.

maybe im going crazy, or maybe the OG real pair has had shoe trees in them, but the toe shape looks slighlty more rounded on them, and looks slightly longer on the Ruze pair.

Last edited:

it's just too close to call...
lowkey im picking the ruze shoe, better shape, less flaws 
roll.gif

INSANITY

I do notice some QC issues on the Ruze pair, like the Ronnie placement and the GEL writing on the back of both sides.

But it's stuff that if I had these problems on an original pair I'd just think that's how they are

Last edited:
yea my gf gets her minimum payment bumped up every year. its really sad. 

My wife's never jumps to a lump sum like that.

I believe hers is $125 every month or so

My payments were $350ish. I get a Chase email this AM telling me about an external transfer for about $1400. Payment jumped $900 this month for some reason. Gotta recertify my payment plan I guess

Do we all agree that fake or not these are using exactly the same materials as the original release? I should have my pair by this afternoon too.

Last edited:
Materially they are perfect, u can raise all the questions u have about construction tho cuz there are quite a few noticeable differences

Do we all agree that fake or not these are using exactly the same materials as the original release? I should have my pair by this afternoon too.
They are identical in every way  possible except the size tag differs from the original release. Literally everyway possible....

We also need to keep in mind that even pairs from the original release can slightly differ from one another. No two pairs alike and that's just the nature of manufacturing shoes. For example, Cement 3's have different elephant print cuts even within the same pair. Now I know the quality control on these is much better but don't expect every single area matching to the point. But very very minor differences does not mean fake.

Im comfortable to say these are authentic and directly from asics based on what I have in hand, looks, materials, quality, and the most important , comfort. No fakes have all this and for sure do not feel as comfortable as authentic pairs.

Now why they have different size tags and/or why they were produced after the original dates, I have no clue lol

Back
Top Bottom