Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Fieg will look bad if that happens. He's always had an out before when he's said global exclusive but he backed himself into a corner with that long IG post about "like the 01 release, no online release and only released in one place blah blah blah." If I drove 5 hours each way to get a shoe that I could get anywhere in a few months, I'm going to be heated.

Just got this from Ruze when i started my return process.
[table][tr][td][h1]New message from: victorioussales22   (93,161 )[/h1][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][h3]  [/h3]
Hello,

The shoes are not fake, They came from Asics. We have been doing this long enough to know not to get involved with fakes/inauthentic products. They are 100% authentic. This is the second run of these Asics. 

Thank you.

Ruze Shoes
Customer Service
M-F 9AM-5PM PST
www.stores.ebay.com/Ruze-Shoes
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

Fieg will look bad if that happens. He's always had an out before when he's said global exclusive but he backed himself into a corner with that long IG post about "like the 01 release, no online release and only released in one place blah blah blah." If I drove 5 hours each way to get a shoe that I could get anywhere in a few months, I'm going to be heated.
Yeah this is messed up if true. Either Ronnie lied to everybody or Nike decided to screw him over. Either way, I'm pissed cause I paid resale for a pair. 

Just got this from Ruze when i started my return process.
[table][tr][td][h1]New message from: victorioussales22   (93,161 )[/h1][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][h3]  [/h3]
Hello,

The shoes are not fake, They came from Asics. We have been doing this long enough to know not to get involved with fakes/inauthentic products. They are 100% authentic. This is the second run of these Asics. 

Thank you.

Ruze Shoes
Customer Service
M-F 9AM-5PM PST
www.stores.ebay.com/Ruze-Shoes
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
Tell them Asics America thinks otherwise lol (for now...)

Last edited:

Yeah this is messed up if true. Either Ronnie lied to everybody or Nike decided to screw him over. Either way, I'm pissed cause I paid resale for a pair. 
I didn't want to pay resale and this is one of the very few AF1's that I wanted in my collection. I thought it was a one time shoe so I made the trip. Thank god my wife is the **** and made the ride with me. She is the one that actually won the raffle. Normally I would have assumed they'd release somewhere else later but he went on and on in that book of an IG post. Man I'm going to be pissed.

Calling @chowfun89

Are you down with this?

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting ASICS America Corporation. Generally, the investigation process can take up 3 weeks. Upon finding that the shoes are counterfeit, the shoes will be passed to our legal department along with all other documentation (i.e., invoice, website links, etc.) for prosecution of the seller. The shoes will not be returned if found counterfeit. A verification of counterfeit product in an ASICS letterhead will be provided via email or through physical mail that can used for filing a claim through your bank or credit card company. We hope this helps.

If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

If anyone is willing to volunteer, let me know ASAP and I'll get Asics to make you a paid self postage

Ahh man that's a tough sword to fall on. I mean I guess you know you're getting money back if they are fake but still. I really hope someone does it though bc this has been great drama for the non-invested.

Y'all got RUZE looking like this right now, reading this thread... #HomageGate

laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Mind sharing how much you got them for?

No biggie if you don't want to
all good. $650. luckily my brother hooked me up with some yeezys to flip to help out. 

i know prices are around there now, but i bought them that night haha.

No shade my brother.

I know - to me they fit a half size bigger than usual gl3.

Everyone's feet are different.

But shouldn't the heel for the most part be cozy ?
You answered your own question my man. Everyone's feet are structured differently. They fit me like any other gl3 tbh.

Last edited:
all good. $650. luckily my brother hooked me up with some yeezys to flip to help out. 
i know prices are around there now, but i bought them that night haha.

$650 is solid the night off
If prices really start to drop I might try to get another pair

My Mossad is supposed to be here today, instead, from Cali they decided it would be nice to go back to Kentucky.

Back
Top Bottom