Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

[emoji]128104[/emoji]‍[emoji]128105[/emoji]‍[emoji]128103[/emoji]‍[emoji]128102[/emoji][emoji]129412[/emoji][emoji]129412[/emoji][emoji]129412[/emoji]
Legit Check on SGs. Needs Ikea shoe trees to be official, not ones made of wood. 
happy.gif

Lowkey this jacket makes me wish I would've bought the Salmon Toes 2.0 also on Cyber Monday instead of buying a couple pairs of NB1's on Cyber Monday..​
Maybe I'll grab a pair of those Daytona's
nerd.gif
If it makes you feel any better, you ain't using that jacket in P'Cola for anything other than to sweat in lol. 

Last edited:
Like the Jacket, but not the patches on the forearm. Little too gawdy for me.

Classic Ronnie colors, but I ain't mad at it.

wood ones stretch the toe boxes ? might have to throw a pair in my v2s and stretch them a little...
There's ones that can be cranked width wise in the toe area. For V2s I recommend taking out the insoles and wearing them to stretch them out and then putting the insoles back in when they're comfortable.

Last edited:
although I'm leaning towards keeping my only issue is if in fact i do end up selling somewhere down the road it leaves me in a really bad spot.. I think returning them is my only chance to get the full amount back with no risk.. 

although I'm leaning towards keeping my only issue is if in fact i do end up selling somewhere down the road it leaves me in a really bad spot.. I think returning them is my only chance to get the full amount back with no risk.. 
If you're not going to wear them, I'd send them back if I were you. Personally, i couldn't in good conscience sell them as "authentic" considering that's still up for debate. 

production numbers for the mountain gear gotta be high, right? he can't sell out the store in aspen of all the kith x columbia stuff because then whats he going to sell? store's in ******* aspen, they're not picking up tees and shorts.

^i just can not get down with the shade of green. never have like neon colors of any kind. 

on a more positive note, scooped ST for 6 from a homie.. Missing a pin set, which is no biggie for me, already have the pins from my 3.1s... Can't wait to get these

Back
Top Bottom