Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Welp.

If no one comes forward by end of day tomorrow I'm just gonna pull the plug on the Asics thing. I don't get my pair until next Friday/Monday which I think is too late to send anything in.

PM - I'll send in a pair

I did go to flight club today. Pretended I wanted a price check on consignment. The pair passed. I then told them to take a look at the tag. They compared the shoe to another pair in stock and it was identical

Of course they don't know or could explain the size tag difference. But they said the shoe passes all things they look for and they have not seen any fakes that are this good. They were willing to accept the pair for consignment.

The size tag says 022016 so they were produced about a month and a half after the initial date. They are not produced a year later for those that keep thinking that.

Like I keep saying, they are authentic and from Asics. Let's get a pair sent out to the legal team to investigate how this happened. I doubt they give us the real inside scoop but we'll be able to determine if these are indeed fake or not.

PM and we can coordinate he details to get this done.

PM - I'll send in a pair

I did go to flight club today. Pretended I wanted a price check on consignment. The pair passed. I then told them to take a look at the tag. They compared the shoe to another pair in stock and it was identical

Of course they don't know or could explain the size tag difference. But they said the shoe passes all things they look for and they have not seen any fakes that are this good. They were willing to accept the pair for consignment.

The size tag says 022016 so they were produced about a month and a half after the initial date. They are not produced a year later for those that keep thinking that.

Like I keep saying, they are authentic and from Asics. Let's get a pair sent out to the legal team to investigate how this happened. I doubt they give us the real inside scoop but we'll be able to determine if these are indeed fake or not.

PM and we can coordinate he details to get this done.
I got a volunteer, sent the info to Asics just now.

Will keep the thread updated with news as it comes.

Thanks for volunteering regardless though!

So how many of y'all are sending to flight club instead of Ruze? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edit: and kudos to munchy for putting in that work.

Last edited:
with people gettIn F&F with no email and not tracking gives me hope haha... but not really.

On another note I think I actually like those trail boosts more than the ultra boost

What do you guys think of Ronnie's next collab; the Kith Aspen RF x Adidas Trail Boost
CzVptMMXcAA_LN4.jpg

Dope....

Why couldn't Asics just go to sellers page and buy a pair? Instead, if they are deemed to be fake they put a consumer out of money for something they could return.

Last edited:
Why couldn't Asics just go to sellers page and buy a pair? Instead, if they are deemed to be fake they put a consumer out of money for something they could return.

With a signed letter from asics corporate - the chargeback will be easy.

anyone see ohitsteddy subliminally tweeting kithmas and Dec 23rd? Im expecting those to be about the boosts/kith aspen opening. Although I dont know why Ronnie would wait another 2 weeks.

Last edited:
anyone see ohitsteddy subliminally tweeting kithmas and Dec 23rd? Im expecting those to be about the boosts/kith aspen opening. Although I dont know why Ronnie would wait another 2 weeks.
that dude has no insider info on kith.

that dude has no insider info on kith.

i dont normally think so either, but hes been tweeting ALOT about the Kith Aspen store and he lives in Colorado, so im choosing to believe he might have found something out on this one.

i dont normally think so either, but hes been tweeting ALOT about the Kith Aspen store and he lives in Colorado, so im choosing to believe he might have found something out on this one.
lets hope he's right. would love to cop them for kithmas

I just want them some time soon. I hate when things get drawn out for a length of time, and its already been 3 months since we first saw them :lol:

I'm hearing the 23rd now for the UBs but we will see.. I just assumed it would be this coming weekend. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom